Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Gold/Sullivan = Ashley/Llambias

It's like looking at us 18 months ago watching West Ham. Shambles of a club.

oh i don't know many things can be said about ashley/llambias but at least they only come out with something stupid on a biannual basis rather than the weekly sullivan comes out with with him talking to the london based media regularly

oh i don't know many things can be said about ashley/llambias but at least they only come out with something stupid on a biannual basis rather than the weekly sullivan comes out with with him talking to the london based media regularly

I bet they'll spend more than we do in the summer though....

I bet they'll spend more than we do in the summer though....

yeah well there going to sell most of that team anyway so theres the funds for that

Players of the season

The Championship

Winner Steve Harper, Newcastle - the goalkeeper won Chris Hughton's side a lot of points.

He's been alright, but not even nearly the best in our squad.

It should say

Winner Steve Harper - he's good for an interview & some quotes if I need them & I'd like to keep it that way.

Sweden, Denmark and Finland have been awarded the Fair Play Europa League places, not England. So no Burnley fairy tale.

Fuck Finland. 0.001 points ahead of Norway, fuming over here. :angry:

Love this comment. :lol:

And let's face it, writing:

"Keane is a great communicator who needs to learn how to properly connect with his players."

...takes a special kind of genius.

Roy Keane, the communicator who can't connect. Brilliant.

If that video was in black and white you could honestly think it would be in around 1945 and some famous Austrian would speek there...  :lol:  (at least on from 35 or so seconds)

Quick Vote!

Vote for your NUFC Player of the Season

Steve Harper - 1.3%

Fabricio Coloccini - 1.5%

Jose Enrique - 16.8%

Kevin Nolan - 7.9%

Danny Guthrie - 0.4%

Peter Lovenkrands - 1.8%

Danny Simpson - 0.2%

Ryan Taylor - 0.2%

Alan Smith - 2.5%

Jonas Gutierrez - 2.6%

Nicky Butt - 34.5%

Shola Ameobi - 0.3%

Andy Carroll - 3.1%

Steven Taylor - 27.2%

Total Votes: 27926

:dowie:

http://www.dichio24.com/

England, Italy and Canada - where Danny goes, the goals follow. After ten clubs in four different leagues, Dichio honed a certain skill to a razor's edge: finding the back of the net. Injury-time equalizers, hat-trick heroics and historic goals are just another day at the office. Retrace Danny's club career and see why fans have sung his name from Loftus Road to BMO Field.

England, Italy and Canada - where Danny goes, the goals follow. After ten clubs in four different leagues, Dichio honed a certain skill to a razor's edge: finding the back of the net. Injury-time equalizers, hat-trick heroics and historic goals are just another day at the office. Retrace Danny's club career and see why fans have sung his name from Loftus Road to BMO Field.

:lol:

Why is such a site legal?

381 apps 82 goals.

Aye, the goals certainly do follow. :lol:

Guest Stephen927

381 apps 82 goals.

Aye, the goals certainly do follow. :lol:

Sounds like they were jetlagged.

Sam Allardyce mouthing off Capello for not selecting Paul Robinson.

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/10/05/12/manual_133901.html&TEAMHD=soccer

"He has made the biggest mistake of his selection process, has Fabio. As much as I respect him for what he has done that is one big, big mistake.

Aye Big Sam, you know better than Fabio f***ing Capello.