Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Madrid press starting to turn on Mou, As and Marca running several editorials against him today. The circus is on.

Strange as the fans were singing his name during the latter part of the yestedays game. The Madrid press usually follow the fans viewpoint via the club who feed the papers.

Other way around actually. Madrid press has always tried to direct fan opinion.

They are mostly focusing on his style and the bad reputation he's bringing to the club. Nobody calling for his sack or anything (would be mental even for them).

Find it weird how we play City twice before we even play Spurs once. I know we play them straight after City, but does this happen every year with two certain teams?

Yes i think its relatively common.

In the early days of the PL, teams would often have two fixtures against a certain club before October was out. Dont ask me why.

It would be an amusing story if it wasn't from the Sun. Purely because every damn article that involves Steve McLaren with them HAS to have 'McLaren, dubbed the Wally with the Brolly after his stint with England' thrown into it somewhere. Every damn time, gets so old.

ENIC have converted their 56247 preference shares into over 87.8m ordinary shares which means they now own 86% of the total ordinary shares issued.

Those that know more about these matters than me say that is good for ENIC if

a) they were thinking about paying dividends or

b) they were thinking about selling up.

Probably got nothing to do with it but ENIC have been in talks with the Qatari Royal family regarding naming rights for the new stadium wherever that is built and 'other matters of mutual interest'.

It would be an amusing story if it wasn't from the Sun. Purely because every damn article that involves Steve McLaren with them HAS to have 'McLaren, dubbed the Wally with the Brolly after his stint with England' thrown into it somewhere. Every damn time, gets so old.

Yeah, I wanted to just show the picture but the bastards wouldn't let me copy the hyperlink.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/dec/21/mario-balotelli-wilshere-fabregas-rooney

Mario Balotelli has been named the best young player in Europe – and has taken a swipe at Jack Wilshere, Cesc Fábregas and Wayne Rooney in the process.

The Manchester City striker won the Golden Boy trophy, organised by the Turin newspaper Tuttosport and voted for by European journalists to honour the most talented footballer under the age of 21. The 20-year-old beat the 18-year-old Wilshere into second place – and then claimed he did not even know who the Arsenal midfielder was.

"What's his name? Wil ... ? No, I don't know him, but the next time I play against Arsenal I will keep a close eye on him," Balotelli said. "Perhaps I can show him the Golden Boy trophy and remind him that I won it."

The Italy international then had a dig at previous winners of the award, including Fábregas, Rooney and Rafael van der Vaart, insisting only one past recipient could claim to be better than him. "There's only one that is a little stronger than me: Messi. All the others are behind me.

"I am delighted to receive the award, but who should have won it but me? Two years ago I finished sixth and then fourth in 2009. It was finally my turn. My aim is that this prize will transform itself into the Ballon d'Or. To have won this award is a good omen to achieve that."

Aside from personal prizes, Balotelli also seems confident of helping his team win the Premier League title this season. "For 2011 I want the Premier League, in order to continue with the tradition I had at Inter of winning three consecutive titles, and to clinch the Europa League, a trophy I have not yet won and a competition where we are considered favourites."

Even more of a cunt than I originally gave him credit for. Really hope Tiote eats him alive on Boxing Day whilst the likes of Nolan and Barton wind him up something rotten.

As for the bit in bold, good luck with that one, dickhead.

Why the hell did he win it though? i really don't see what so special about him, overated as f***.

Played a reasonable part in a treble winning size at 19, and not that many other candidates.

Have you really seen enough of him to say "i really don't see what so special about him, overated as f***". My guess is no.

Why the hell did he win it though? i really don't see what so special about him, overated as f***.

Played a reasonable part in a treble winning size at 19, and not that many other candidates.

Have you really seen enough of him to say "i really don't see what so special about him, overated as f***". My guess is no.

He's a decent striker from what I've seen of him, which in fairness isn't all that much. I'd say he was worthy of winning, for the reasons you mentioned.

He's a massive cunt though, and I can't stand him either on or off the pitch. It's rare that I say this, but I really don't want him to become a great footballer.

He's a decent striker from what I've seen of him, which in fairness isn't all that much. I'd say he was worthy of winning, for the reasons you mentioned.

He's a massive c*** though, and I can't stand him either on or off the pitch. It's rare that I say this, but I really don't want him to become a great footballer.

He's very, very talented. He contributed 11 goals and 8 assists last season despite being a rotation player and playing often as one of Mou's defensive wingers. You just need to look at his goal against Rubin Kazan last season to see the raw talent he has.

He has done this in his teens and despite seemingly never bothering his arse. He's more than a decent striker, even at this stage of his career. He is almost certainly the most colossal t*** every to grace a football pitch though.