Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest Craig-NUFC

Yep, he's followed Mourinho around a lot and has now broken out on his own. Only 33, he never played professionally but is a Football Manager obsessive. Would love us to snap him up if a takeover happens in the next couple of years.

Only heard about him recently, origianally employed by SBR. Would be the kind of forward thinking managerial appointment that i could definintely get behind, apparently linked with the Liverpool job! Never seen a more dominant league table than the portugese one - Porto sitting on top with 62 points out of 66 having conceded only 7 goals all season. Plays attacking football as well.

The boy done good.

He would turn up at Porto's training with detailed reports and videos when he was a teenager, which lead Robson to sign him up as a scout when he was 18. There's a decent BBC article from a few months back knocking about.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I have just had the craziest email ever. Can't work out if its a scam, or what...

Hello sir

please my name is Chris, football player from Nigeria, sir I'm a free agent and will like you to help me get an offer/deal, I have all it takes to play in any club/country,

please sir I also have a national team experience,

Please sir with all this documents I hope you will assist me to get an offer/deal, I will even love if you could manage me as my agent, I’m ready to sign the documents with you please,

Sir download all and see all MY C.V/PROFILE AND PICTURES,all i need is for you to invite me over for trial/test,just get me a trial

Please sir i will also pay all the cost to get there, if only you can get me and invitation letter to come and have a trial, I will really appreciate,

Thank you very much sir for your understanding, I hope to hear from you soon

bye

best regard

YOU CAN WATCH MY VIDEO'S ON THIS LINK,YOUTUBE.COM

regard

Haven't clicked the links, or checked out the pictures/cv. TOO SCARED!

From .com

Trialist claim:

Mags take Musty shufti

Reports in his native Australia claim that midfielder Mustafa Amini is set for a trial with United later this month.

http://www.nufc.com/players/amini-2.jpg

The 17 year-old has earned rave reviews for his displays this season for the Central Coast Mariners, impressing in their A-League Grand Final defeat on penalties by Brisbane Roar last week.

Sydney-born, "Musty" is of Afghan/Nicaraguan parentage and his distinctive red hair has already begun to make him a cult figure, with Mariners fans donning red wigs at games since his senior team debut last October.

Before heading to Tyneside, the Aussie U20 international will spend 10 days training with current Bundesliga front runners Borussia Dortmund.

:colo:

Don't even care how good he is, I just want us to sign him and to see him meet Colo for the first time. :lol:

Yep, he's followed Mourinho around a lot and has now broken out on his own. Only 33, he never played professionally but is a Football Manager obsessive. Would love us to snap him up if a takeover happens in the next couple of years.

Only heard about him recently, origianally employed by SBR. Would be the kind of forward thinking managerial appointment that i could definintely get behind, apparently linked with the Liverpool job! Never seen a more dominant league table than the portugese one - Porto sitting on top with 62 points out of 66 having conceded only 7 goals all season. Plays attacking football as well.

The boy done good.

He would turn up at Porto's training with detailed reports and videos when he was a teenager, which lead Robson to sign him up as a scout when he was 18. There's a decent BBC article from a few months back knocking about.

Whoa this guy sounds amazing!

Interesting to read his grandmother, who taught him his 'flawless' English, Margaret Kendall is actually from the North East! Links!

I would love this guy to take the job here one day soon - a Mourinho in the making for sure...

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/english/noticies/futbol/temporada10-11/03/15/n110315116321.html

A tumour in Barça’s French international defender Eric Abidal’s liver has been detected and the player will be operated on this Friday. Following the detection of the tumour Eric Abidal will be operated on at the Hospital Clínic de Barcelona this Friday by Doctor Josep Fuster Obregon.

In accordance with the specific wishes of the player himself, the Club would like to demand the maximum respect for his privacy at this moment.