Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest icemanblue

Every time SSN went live to St James yesterday, it was named as St James Park, as well as the graphic. Every other news outlet, too. Not really important, I know.

Are they legally obliged to call it its stupid new name? No-one will ever know it as that.

Don't think anyone could be legally obliged, except people connected to NUFC who could breach the sponsorship deal. They might piss off the club, get banned from the ground etc though I suppose.

Every time SSN went live to St James yesterday, it was named as St James Park, as well as the graphic. Every other news outlet, too. Not really important, I know.

That's excellent to hear :thup:

On Final Score on BBC2 on Saturday, Gabby Logan called it St. James' Park too when she was talking about our game against Chelsea next week :thup:

Former Brazil winger Mancini, 31, has been jailed for two years and eight months after being found guilty of sexual assault by a Milan judge. Mancini, who has been playing for Atletico Mineiro, was accused of assaulting a young Brazilian woman while playing for AC Milan on loan from Inter Milan.

Didn't want to post this in the Speed thread so will stick it in here.

Was having a read around and came across this:

A Strictly sleepover? Married Robbie Savage and dancer Natalie ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2066884/A-Strictly-sleepover-Married-Robbie-Savage-dancer-Natalie-share-hotel-bedroom.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

9 hours ago – They may have been rivals on Strictly but Robbie Savage and professional dancer Natalie Lowe cast aside their differences spending the evening together, at a sleepover party.

It's been removed now like but are they for fucking real? He's mourning the loss of a close friend and all these cunts can do is write shit like this? Utter wankers.

(Apologies if this has already been mentioned)

Was very happy with that tbh :thup:

Wasn't sure if it was just to respect Gary Speed though.

No it wasn't, early on, probably first visit after the news broke the woman on said were going to the sports direct arena. Even in this situation she looked like she took great satisfaction in saying it.