Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Nearly in to december and still no managerial casualty (from memory) is that some sort of record?  :lol:

Hughton was first to be sacked last year on the 6th December. Obviously O'Neill went but that was before a ball was kicked and he walked.

Really like our players, Vuckic just seems so modest and scared to brag about anything, Best is a real joker and looks like a good laugh. Raylor came across similar to Best actually, nowhere near as dour as his regular facial expressions suggest. Simpson (Simmo) has always come across like a good lad imo which is why I get so annoyed at some of the stick he gets on twitter about the 'United' error and his little digs at other teams players.

I have always been a bit of a Support Our Troops lads type though.

0809 FOOTBALL: Didier Drogba's agent Thierno Seydi reveals the striker has snubbed Chelsea's offer of a one-year contract extension and vowed to "go where he is offered the most money" after turning down a loan move to AC Milan. He added: "It could be the United States, Russia, Qatar or somewhere else in Asia. Once you are well into your thirties you have to go to a club where you can be certain you'll be able to pay your bills."

Hopefully that money will be going to the charitable work and community action work he does.

The first four or five are terrible mind, the Hansen and Shearer are nothing like them. Fair play though, even the amount of accents is very impressive.

Bruce is class though, I enjoyed Jol too. Mourinho sounds Russian, but he actually does in real life when I think about it!