Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Typical of the media/public in this country. Offended by something that is of no real significance nor relevance to him. We all do things/have gags that we share with mates - they aren't meant for the public domain. It just so happens that he earns a wedge of cash.

But what would the queen think?!

"I’d be interested to hear what the Queen has to say about it too. He’d have been hung for that 100 years ago.”

Typical of the media/public in this country. Offended by something that is of no real significance nor relevance to him. We all do things/have gags that we share with mates - they aren't meant for the public domain. It just so happens that he earns a wedge of cash.

:thup:

Guest neesy111

Cajun is back. :thup:

Cajun is back. :thup:

And already moaning about someone slagging off Ba, I don't change :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Well wouldn't you know its Mrs Bimpy's 38th birthday today. Just before she left for work she whispered softly into my ear like a foghorn "i'll home at 10pm tonight darling".

Ahh fuck, i know what this means, she has the horn but once a year and birthday time it is. Personally i'm blaming the fecking moon for not bringing the menstrual cycle to my rescue, but no the useless lump of rock has let me down.......again.

Wish me luck guys and light a candle for me this time next year, if i disappear forever after tonight. A horned up Humongous orang u tang is enough to give anyone a heart attack.

Guest bimpy474

:lol: In the football NWOAT thread, I love it.

Well i didn't know what to do or where to put it, tbh i'm sitting here watching the clock biting my nails. Frankly i'm petrified.

Well wouldn't you know its Mrs Bimpy's 38th birthday today. Just before she left for work she whispered softly into my ear like a foghorn "i'll home at 10pm tonight darling".

Ahh f***, i know what this means, she has the horn but once a year and birthday time it is. Personally i'm blaming the fecking moon for not bringing the menstrual cycle to my rescue, but no the useless lump of rock has let me down.......again.

Wish me luck guys and light a candle for me this time next year, if i disappear forever after tonight. A horned up Humongous orang u tang is enough to give anyone a heart attack.

:spit: