Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

John Badge was a proper fucking radge charva but he was canny enough whenever I met him, got me tickets for Boro years ago after it had sold out and went with his bus a few times after that. Doesn't surprise me that he was up to all sorts.

Cannot believe he was 32 like, he looked 35 when I knew him and that was nearly ten year ago!

Was that Swifty? Sold badges outside the Labour Club?

John Badge was a proper fucking radge charva but he was canny enough whenever I met him, got me tickets for Boro years ago after it had sold out and went with his bus a few times after that. Doesn't surprise me that he was up to all sorts.

Cannot believe he was 32 like, he looked 35 when I knew him and that was nearly ten year ago!

Swifty was 35 about 50 years ago :lol:

John Badge was a proper f***ing radge charva but he was canny enough whenever I met him, got me tickets for Boro years ago after it had sold out and went with his bus a few times after that. Doesn't surprise me that he was up to all sorts.

Billy Swift had a heart attack not too long ago aswell, at this rate there will be no one left to run buses. RIP John The Badge - didn't know him, knew his face and heard the name though.

Is Keith Barrett's banning order up yet?

Aye, he no longer has a banning order. But after going through it and after sacrificing everything for Newcastle United he decided that the banning order was the final straw and he'd no longer go to football games. 

Just on the subject random of Toon fans, anyone know the trampy looking guy who always wears a dirty suit, scraggy black hair, sometimes wears sunglasses?

I've saw him at every away game I've been to.

Sounds exactly like a bloke who was always on the buses I used to go on, ran by a bloke called Dave the Optimist :lol:

I go with Toon Travel 2 at the moment though...

Is Keith Barrett's banning order up yet?

Aye, he no longer has a banning order. But after going through it and after sacrificing everything for Newcastle United he decided that the banning order was the final straw and he'd no longer go to football games.

Ah that's pretty sad.

Just on the subject random of Toon fans, anyone know the trampy looking guy who always wears a dirty suit, scraggy black hair, sometimes wears sunglasses?

Sounds like the bloke we bumped into on the way to Bruges. Would engage anyone that looked at him in conversation. The poor Belgian bloke stuck opposite him was sick of his life. :lol:

There's some right oddballs follow NUFC away from home like. For all the talk of football pricing people out, it never seems to hit our away support cos there's plenty follow the Toon who you can't believe have been let out for the day, never mind have jobs.

There's some right oddballs follow NUFC away from home like. For all the talk of football pricing people out, it never seems to hit our away support cos there's plenty follow the Toon who you can't believe have been let out for the day, never mind have jobs.

Very true, seems where theres a will theres a way regardless of costs.

Our oddest is Cliffy! Harmless enough, but how does he afford to never miss a game? I can't imagine he has a job with that jet black mess of a hair style and his cool big earrings!

Met him on the bus to the Stoke game, a strange but funny character. We stopped off at a service station and he just decided to sit next to me for some reason, he said something but me not being a Geordie i genuinely hadn't a clue what he said!!

''The undertaker''

We have some right characters who follow us still. Gave alot to NUFC throughout the years i bet.

chortle.

Our oddest is Cliffy! Harmless enough, but how does he afford to never miss a game? I can't imagine he has a job with that jet black mess of a hair style and his cool big earrings!

Complete and Utter Pain in the Arse is Cliffy and would hate to be sat next to him on a bus, train or at the match.

He's been going for years mind, i remember all of the coaches (not just his) being held back for about an hour once at Norwich because he had turned left outside the ground and got lost instead of just walking straight ahead over the road into the coach park.

one I've seen a canny bit was this little fat bloke, scraggy hair, stubble and bloodshot eyes.  Wore a manky as owt cardigan with a fucking BNP badge on it saying "don't unpack, you're going back" :anguish:

Endured a painful conversation with him coming back from Blackburn on the train in 06/07, then he approached us again offering us cans of Carling on the train back in 07/08 saying he recognised us.  Saw him at Wigan, Scunthorpe and Sheff United as well.

Complete and Utter Pain in the Arse is Cliffy and would hate to be sat next to him on a bus, train or at the match.

He's been going for years mind, i remember all of the coaches (not just his) being held back for about an hour once at Norwich because he had turned left outside the ground and got lost instead of just walking straight ahead over the road into the coach park.

:lol: Sounds like a right character.