Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

McLeish gone from Forest. That was short lived.

new Forest owners seem like absolute dicks tbf.

McLeish is horribly s*** tbh

they seemingly fucked him over with the George Boyd deal though.  Seems mental pulling out of a deal because of an eyesight problem.

Yeah, football's called football for a reason. You play with your feet.

Guest Roger Kint

Probably a giggs but as i was bored i started playing the sporcle quiz things. One of them 'The Times Top 50 Newcastle Players'

Seriously who the hell voted for number 49? Littered with some strange results tbh  ???

http://www.sporcle.com/games/Cestrian/topgeordies

People don't vote for it, its just one persons opinion.

That doesnt explain it at all.

Probably a giggs but as i was bored i started playing the sporcle quiz things. One of them 'The Times Top 50 Newcastle Players'

Seriously who the hell voted for number 49? Littered with some strange results tbh  ???

Fucking hell, I knew it would be someone strange after trying most of them at 49, but completely forgot about the real 49. :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Fucking hell, I knew it would be someone strange after trying most of them at 49, but completely forgot about the real 49. :lol:

I had to look at our current squad and still couldnt get it :lol:

McLeish gone from Forest. That was short lived.

new Forest owners seem like absolute dicks tbf.

McLeish is horribly s*** tbh

they seemingly fucked him over with the George Boyd deal though.  Seems mental pulling out of a deal because of an eyesight problem.

Rumour is that they used it as an excuse because they could't raise the money for the deal.

Forest are a right state, 3 manager this season, going on to a 4th. Makes us look good.  :lol:

Edit: Ah, Schteve was last season. ffs, time is flying.

It's another example of rich people buying into something they don't understand and expecting instant results.

Loving the media moaning about this as though McLeish isn't shite anyway. The biggest farce was employing the dour fucker in the first place.

True, they sacked SOD saying his results lacked consistency, AMC was consistent.....consistently shite. :lol:

Loving the media moaning about this as though McLeish isn't shite anyway. The biggest farce was employing the dour fucker in the first place.

True, they sacked SOD saying his results lacked consistency, AMC was consistent.....consistently shite. :lol:

Had them 2pts off the playoffs or something.  :lol:

Crackers these lot. Can't wait to see their next bumbled appointment. Probably SoD for a third time in a year or whatever it'll be.