Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Interview with zlatan in shortlist this week.

Q: the worst thing about training?

A: I score some great goals in training. The 4th goal I scored against England had people saying it was footballs greatest goal ever, but the truth is that it is not even the greatest goal I have ever scored. If you see some of the goals I have scored in training and some of the things I had done you would not believe it.

Would love to see top players in games that don't really matter and they can do whatever the hell they like with no consequences. Seeing players warming up on the pitch can be pretty cool at times but to see a full 90 minutes of no pressure, mess about football would be great.

A: I score some great goals in training. The 4th goal I scored against England had people saying it was footballs greatest goal ever, but the truth is that it is not even the greatest goal I have ever scored. If you see some of the goals I have scored in training and some of the things I had done you would not believe it.

Would love to see top players in games that don't really matter and they can do whatever the hell they like with no consequences. Seeing players warming up on the pitch can be pretty cool at times but to see a full 90 minutes of no pressure, mess about football would be great.

Isn't that what International friendlies are supposed to be? :yao:

One of the greatest tragedies about sport in general is that the pressure and money takes away so much from the game itself.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I like how they could tell how he was by looking at his knees, as if looking at the rings of a tree stump.

Aye, that's why preseason friendlies are such amazing football spectacles.

I still think there is certain pressure in friendlies tbh, players trying to get fit/force a place into the squad. Jenas got slated for a shite penalty, wasn't someone (maybe Ballotelli?) dropped because they did something "disrespectful".

There's definitely certain pressure/professionalism/not doing crazy shit to them imo. At least that's what happens in any friendlies I watch :D

Looks like Yaya Toure has commited to four more years of raping us rotten.

Yes, in a completely non-monetary influenced-decision, he now feels like everyone who did not respect him previously now does.

Guest neesy111

That assumes we will stay up.

Yes, in a completely non-monetary influenced-decision, he now feels like everyone who did not respect him previously now does.

Precisely.

That assumes we will stay up.

Not necessarily. Wherever we go he'll find us for a bi-annual raping.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-BuYZ6sIyR4c/T-9bNysaoLI/AAAAAAAAAYk/ahX0oLyW9zw/s1600/you-gonna-get-raped1.jpg

Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers believes 'world-class' striker Luis Suarez deserves to be named Player of the Year

Either him or Bale.  My question, who would you prefer to get it, more specifically, you have one bullet, who do you go for?

Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers believes 'world-class' striker Luis Suarez deserves to be named Player of the Year

Either him or Bale.  My question, who would you prefer to get it, more specifically, you have one bullet, who do you go for?

John Mata :razz: Out of those two I'd probably go for Bale though.