Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Just read this off Nicky Butt's wiki:

Butt started fewer games, but still effectively carried out his holding role well, leading his side to gritty shutouts in most of the games he started.

Gritty shutouts ffs, who wrote that :lol:

Apparently one of the trapped Chilean miners used to be a footballer and played for the national team, any idea who it is?

I don't believe that is the slightest unless he is like 70.

Apparently one of the trapped Chilean miners used to be a footballer and played for the national team, any idea who it is?

why?

Because unless he has fallen in incredibly hard times I doubt he'd need to go down the mines (a piss poor paid job if its anything like the ones in neighbouring Bolivia)

Englishman struggling to fit in with SPL-All stars.

Matthew Kilgallon says he talks to himself in the Middlesbrough dressing room because he cannot understand his Scottish team-mates

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Matthew-Kilgallon-says-he-talks-to-himself-in-the-Middlesbrough-dressing-room-because-he-can-t-understand-his-Scottish-team-mates-article566189.html

Read the whole article & this cunt has to be gutted he did not join us.

why?

Because unless he has fallen in incredibly hard times I doubt he'd need to go down the mines (a piss poor paid job if its anything like the ones in neighbouring Bolivia)

Franklin Lobos

http://momento24.com/en/2010/08/24/one-of-the-men-trapped-in-the-mine-was-a-chilean-national-teams-player/

Guest Geordiesned

Charlie Nichlas (or how ever the fuck you spell his surname) talking shite on Soccer Saturday. Said that Ranger was sulking against Accrington because he was played wide right and not up front. What a load of utter bollocks.

Charlie Nichlas (or how ever the fuck you spell his surname) talking shite on Soccer Saturday. Said that Ranger was sulking against Accrington because he was played wide right and not up front. What a load of utter bollocks.

He is a fucking prick.

Guest neesy111

Using to like Charlie N, but he's turning into a utter moaning twat.

Merson is actually not that bad when he stumbles a sentence together.