Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

This made me laugh..i was wondering where Sandro is..

Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp has been angered by the non appearance of the club's new signing Sandro.

Spurs confirmed that a deal with Internacional for the Brazil international had been agreed back in March for a fee reportedly in the region of £8million.

It was also announced that the 21-year-old would join the North London club following the end of the Copa Libertadores, which finished on 18th August.

Internacional claimed the 2010 Copa Libertadores with a 5-3 aggregate win against Mexico's Chivas Gudalajara and the midfielder was expected to show up in London last week, but Redknapp is still awaiting his arrival.

The exasperated Redknapp told The People: "Have we really signed him - or is he just a myth?

"I've never seen him here. He's supposed to be here...but not today!"

Sandro is due to join up with the Brazil squad of European-based players in a training camp from September 2-8 and Redknapp added: "I know he's meeting up with the Brazil squad next week and train in Spain.

"I might have to go to Barcelona for three or four days to watch him - maybe I'll take the wife!"

5 shots, 4 goals conceded. Makes me wonder in which game Harper has made a save? Or does this header against Wolves that went of the post count?

Hitting the post or bar counts as off-target.

5 shots, 4 goals conceded. Makes me wonder in which game Harper has made a save? Or does this header against Wolves that went of the post count?

Can anyone remember the mass argument on GSS about this? Got really heated, the initial argument lasted about 10mins with Stelling trying to move it on but couldn't, then it was mentioned for about 6 months after.

Was a totally different panel, when they used to chop and change all the time.

So, did Harper made a save or was a ball cleared of the line by any other player?

of-target

Can anyone remember the mass argument on GSS about this? Got really heated, the initial argument lasted about 10mins with Stelling trying to move it on but couldn't, then it was mentioned for about 6 months after.

Can't believe there's ever even a debate.  The idea of an on-target shot is that it was going in before it was intercepted by a defender or the goalkeeper.  Just because hitting the woodwork seems like a big chance or whatever doesn't mean that it's on-target.

Can't believe there's ever even a debate.  The idea of an on-target shot is that it was going in before it was intercepted by a defender or the goalkeeper.  Just because hitting the woodwork seems like a big chance or whatever doesn't mean that it's on-target.

Aye but I think it was Alan Mcinally, and he'd argue his missus out of the bedroom when on a promise.