Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest neesy111

10 years ago this very day Shola first stepped on the pitch as a senior Newcastle player. :shudder: Just a shame he didn't knock that cunt Dennis Wise out.

62 goals in 10 years thats a shocking record.

Don't know if this been posted or not so hater or not.

But during the car crash with Balotelli earlier this month or so a policeman asked Balotelli: "Why do you have 5000£ in cash on you?"

Which Balotelli answered: "Why? Because i`m rich"

:lol:

It's hard sometimes to hate that guy

it's not that hard like

he seems a bit of a bell end

http://www.newser.com/story/100113/french-soccer-team-boots-gay-player.html

French Soccer Team Boots Gay Player

A French soccer team has booted a player for being gay. Yoann Lemaire took a sabbatical last year from amateur club FC Chooz after teammates went on a homophobic rant on TV. Now team managers won't let him return, saying they want to avoid stirring up any trouble with his teammates. He played for the team for 14 years, reports the AP.

Gay soccer organization Paris Foot Gay is calling for sanctions against the team. FC Chooz should be punished to "help the football world to realize that homophobia is as bad as racism and anti-Semitism," said an organizer.

Guest Geordiesned

Alex Ferguson told a journalist at this morning's press conference that he wanted the whole Rooney thing "put to bed". Isn't how all this trouble started Sir Alex?

Don't fancy going into work tomorrow. Gonna say I've went with a few prostitutes and ask for some extra paid leave.

I'm sure they'll be fine with it.

Also, my work's been shitty recently, but I'm sure they'll let me have this Saturday off for my Scientology meeting.