Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

The latest comment:

#

danger7x7

16 minutes ago

I wouldn't be surprised if it's true it seems like it is. Why would he get so mad and sue if it wasn't true. It's not like the tabloids haven't said anything worse about this before so why sue now. Once a cheater always a cheater. He already cheated once so I wouldn't be surprised if he did again.

God bless YouTube. :lol:

As has been said, he could have any woman in pretty much the world i imagine, why go to prostitutes? It's like with Michael Jackson and the paedophile thing, they just wanted his money as the hooker does with Becks.

I believe in you Becks!

As has been said, he could have any woman in pretty much the world i imagine, why go to prostitutes? It's like with Michael Jackson and the paedophile thing, they just wanted his money as the hooker does with Becks.

I believe in you Becks!

i dont actually give 2 shits about this story since my opinion on beckham is meh but the above line is correct

South Korea's progress to the semi-final of the World Cup in 2002 contained the most consistently perplexing refereeing decisions I have seen.

Disallowed goals, cruel red cards, a ball in play mysteriously decreed out and errors of time-keeping all fell in favour of the hosts, not least in their elimination of Italy in the second round.

The referee in charge of that game was Byron Moreno of Ecuador, who was later suspended for 20 matches for playing 13 minutes of injury time in a domestic league game during which Deportiva Universita da Quito turned a 3-2 deficit into a 4-3 win.

Last week, Moreno, now retired, was arrested at John F. Kennedy Airport in New York with six kilos of heroin contained in his underwear. Draw your own conclusions.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1315410/MARTIN-SAMUEL-Sorry-Manchester-City-big-win-does-make-contenders.html#ixzz10kouXM87

Guest Stephen927
Fifa donate funds to injured Togo keeper Obilale

Obilale is still unable to walk since the attack in January

Injured Togo goalkeeper Kodjovi Obilale says he is to receive US$25,000 from Fifa after being shot during January's Nations Cup finals in Angola.

Obilale, 25, is still unable to walk eight months after the machine-gun attack by separatist rebels on the Togolese bus as it entered Angola.

Two members of the Togolese delegation were killed, while the reserve goalkeeper was shot twice in the back.

"It's kind," said Obilale, after receiving a letter from Sepp Blatter.

Frustrated at the lack of assistance from the Confederation of African Football (Caf) and Angolan organisers, Obilale wrote to Fifa president Blatter in August requesting assistance.

The Swiss promised funds from a FIFA humanitarian fund even though he said football's world governing body could not be held responsible for the 'tragic' attack.

"We will continue to study this dossier," Blatter wrote, before adding "I wish you a lot of courage."

Obilale has publicly lamented the lack of assistance from Caf and Angolan officials after an attack which has effectively ended his football career.

The former player in France's lower divisions is unable to move his right leg below his knee, nor feel his feet, but does hope he'll be able to walk in the distant future.

Currently using a wheelchair to move around, he told Associated Press last week that he feels his treatment would have been different had he been a bigger name.

"If I was famous player like (Didier) Drogba and others, I don't think things would have happened like this," he said.

"I find it a bit abhorrent and sickening that they have abandoned me."

Obilale, who undergoes intensive physiotherapy on a daily basis, was further boosted when also receiving funds from a different source.

A payment of US$70,000 promised by Togo's sports ministry last month finally arrived in Obilale's account this week.

The goalkeeper says the money will only be able to cover three of his seven months of hospital bills.

He intends to send the rest of the bill to authorities in Togo to cover.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/africa/9038548.stm

Not a suprise tbh

Edit: Sven apparently taking over according to a Sky Sports News person on Twitter.

alan nixon of the mirror saying 2 year deal and was approached before they sacked souza, not nice tbh

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Sven-Goran-Eriksson-appointed-new-Leicester-boss-article592455.html

Sven's honours on Wiki:

* Leicester

o Championship Champions 2011

o The Premier League Champions 2012

* Göteborg

o Svenska Cupen Winners 1979, 1982

o Allsvenskan Champions 1982

o UEFA Cup Winners 1982

* Benfica

o Portuguese Liga Champions 1983, 1984, 1991

o Cup of Portugal Winners 1983

o SuperCup Cândido de Oliveira Champions 1989

o European Cup Runners Up 1990

o UEFA Cup Runners Up 1983

* Roma

o Coppa Italia Winners 1986

* Sampdoria

o Coppa Italia Winners 1994

* Lazio

o Coppa Italia Winners 1998, 2000

o Italian Super Cup Winners 1998, 2000

o UEFA Cup Winners' Cup Winners 1999

o UEFA Super Cup Winners 1999

o Serie A Champions 2000

o UEFA Cup Runners Up 1998

* England

o FA Summer Tournament Winners 2004

:lol:

West Ham still trying to get a new ground for free: -

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/w/west_ham_utd/9049904.stm

spurs also gone for it too which is odd considering they got planning permission for their stadium

Levy doesn't want to be held over a barrel by Boris Johnson or by contractors.  Boris wants Spurs to pay a few million to improve the public transport in the area over and above what Spurs are already paying and wants council houses funded by Spurs in addition to the 400 odd flats Spurs will be building.  Putting our name in the hat for the Olympic Stadium (the closing date was yesterday) gives Levy an alternative option though it is very much a Plan B.

West Ham still trying to get a new ground for free: -

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/w/west_ham_utd/9049904.stm

spurs also gone for it too which is odd considering they got planning permission for their stadium

Levy doesn't want to be held over a barrel by Boris Johnson or by contractors.  Boris wants Spurs to pay a few million to improve the public transport in the area over and above what Spurs are already paying and wants council houses funded by Spurs in addition to the 400 odd flats Spurs will be building.  Putting our name in the hat for the Olympic Stadium (the closing date was yesterday) gives Levy an alternative option though it is very much a Plan B.

Yeah, seemed to me just a case of Spurs keeping their options open. Would be mildly surprised if they really wanted to move all the way down to Stratford.

Iceland´s FA has decided prioritize the U-21 national team over the main team. Four of the Iceland´s starters that are eligible for their games against Portugal have been made unavailable to the head coach (who isn´t happy at all) as they are to be selected for the U 21 play-off games against Scotland for the U-21 European championship. Small nation syndrome, a bit daft really.