Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Funny, we have the same tradition in the Barcelona suburb I grew up in.

Just seen this. What Barca suburb? I was over there (Gava) a while back visiting a friend and they were burning a massive effigy of some sort.

Badalona. It's done in May.

Didn't know they did it in Gavà too.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Just seen the Sports Direct advert and they've now put footage of Newcastle fans swirling scalves at SJP in between items. :lol: Fucking hell.

:lol:

SPORTS DIRECT DOT COM. Love that jingle, going to download it for my phone.

What's the deal with choosing your nationality? Someone was trying to tell me that you can get capped at a senior level and then still play for another country if the friendly/match is "non-binding" - is that right? I thought once you got capped at a senior level that was it.  Anyone know the official rule on that?

Just seen the Sports Direct advert and they've now put footage of Newcastle fans swirling scalves at SJP in between items. :lol: f***ing hell.

:lol:

SPORTS DIRECT DOT COM. Love that jingle, going to download it for my phone.

Bahaha, was literally coming into here to post about that.

Tackiest, shittiest advert ever. :lol: The bit with the scarves looks like it was added in with Windows Movie Maker and the quality is dreadful.

Absolute fuckwit that guy. Say this everytime one of his rent-a-quotes get mentioned, it baffles me that he doesn't get more shit from all corners for his absolutely ridiculous comments that undermine every club he's chaired from the top down.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/columnists/steve-stammers/Why-Harry-Redknapp-s-Tottenham-are-more-than-just-a-contemporary-version-of-Kevin-Keegan-s-Newcastle-entertainers-from-the-mid-nineties-The-Steve-Stammers-column-article641159.html

:harry: :dowie:

Apparently there is more 'defensively' to Redknapp's team, which has never finished higher than fourth...

He then goes on to say that Tottenham struggle to keep clean sheets but this is fine as no-one keeps clean sheets...