Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Stig Tofting.

who walked in on his dead parents who had been murdered by hell's angels.

the above may not be completely accurate but that's how i remember reading it.

I thing Tofting was a Hell's Angel.

Last time I saw him he was driving cars on Top Gear.

Gravesen went to Celtic after Madrid & flopped. Came back here on loan, hardly played and looked a shadow of his old self. Retired that summer.

I think he's still got an apartment in Liverpool.

Gravesen played for Real Madrid. :lol:

To be fair they did accidentally mix him up with Lee Carsley and signed the wrong player.

It would've been bloody worse if Real Madrid signed Lee Carsley :lol:

:lol:

Glamour-wise yes... but not really, cause he would have actually broke up the play for Madrid instead of Gravesen running round like a headless chicken, out of position :thup:

"The row before the Mallorca game had started at training a few hours earlier. I parked in his parking space. He’s a coach, he should have been in before me so I parked in his space I knew he was upset about it and I kept winding him up. We had a bit of a confrontation at the airport and I was fuming then because he had had a go at me, so I had a big go at him. But we didn’t know what to do because we are friends so we were not going to punch each other so we ended up wrestling stupidly.

“I didn’t throw a chair at him. I threw a chair out of the way to go and argue with him and it nearly hit Shay Given but that was it. Someone went to get the manager and Bobby Robson came in and yelled at everyone to get out and get on the plane. I was saying ’I’m not going, I’m not getting on the plane, I’m going home to see my missus’.

“Bobby Robson told John Carver to get on the plane and I was still saying I was going home. He put his arm round me and said ’walk with me son’. So I walked with him and he started asking me about how my kids were, how they were doing at school, how was my missus. The next thing I knew I was on the plane. I was thinking ’how the f*** did I get here?’. If he’d told me I had to get on the plane, I wouldn’t have got on."

:lol: