Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Mutu fails drugs test.

Stupid stupid man. Coke again?

Wasn't listening but i assume so yes. Breaking news on SSN.

If his club sack him he will be in a shit load more debt.

He has already been caught out once, no?

Aye, owes Chelsea 9m.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/8487297.stm

Robinho move leaves tattooed Manchester City fan blue

Robinho's departure from Manchester has left one man feeling particularly blue - die-hard fan Chris Atkinson has the Brazilian's name tattooed on his chest.

And to make matters worse the tribute is etched next to another Samba star who never even signed for the club.

Mr Atkinson, 26, of Altrincham, got a Kaka tattoo soon after the Blues lodged a £100m bid - only for him to sign for Real Madrid.

:facepalm:

Guest toonlass

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/8487297.stm

Robinho move leaves tattooed Manchester City fan blue

Robinho's departure from Manchester has left one man feeling particularly blue - die-hard fan Chris Atkinson has the Brazilian's name tattooed on his chest.

And to make matters worse the tribute is etched next to another Samba star who never even signed for the club.

Mr Atkinson, 26, of Altrincham, got a Kaka tattoo soon after the Blues lodged a £100m bid - only for him to sign for Real Madrid.

:facepalm:

What an arse!

Why are the penalties for cocaine so high in football? You'd think the idea would be to help players with their life-altering addictions rather than just throwing them out of the sport for years. It should be up to the club in my opinion, anyway.

Fuck off, what they're doing is illegal. These players get paid between 5 and 6 figure incomes and if they're that stupid to take the stuff in the first place then they deserve the punishment they receive.

Guest toonlass

My 10 year old has just come in from playing in the snow singing the "Liam O'Brien, Andy O'Brien, any any any O'Brien" song  :laugh:

Sunderland fan banned for Darren Bent mother abuse 

A football fan who racially abused the mother of Premier League footballer Darren Bent has been banned from attending matches for three years.

Sunderland supporter John Davison, 26, shouted abuse at Shirley Bent after her son's team played at Wigan Athletic's DW Stadium in November last year.

Davison, of Avondale Terrace, Chester-le-Street, admitted using threatening words in a racially aggravated manner.

Wigan Magistrates' Court heard Davison had since apologised to Mrs Bent.

Davison shouted at Mrs Bent as she walked past him on the way to watch her son play at Wigan on 28 November.

She turned to see a group of men laughing and giving each other "high fives" in the stadium car park, the court heard.

They returned to a nearby bar, where Mrs Bent later pointed them out to security officials.

Police brought Davison to her and she told him she only wanted an apology.

The court was told that he said sorry and added that the Sunderland and England forward was one of his favourite players and he would get a tattoo of him on his arm.

He went on to send her a bunch of flowers and a letter of apology.

Mrs Bent changed her mind on not taking further action against him when she told her son about the incident after his team's 1-0 defeat.

After the game striker Bent is believed to have written on his Twitter page: "So we get beat by Wigan and to make matters worse my mum gets racially abused by a SUNDERLAND fan. I won't stand for that."

In addition to the three-year ban, Davison was fined £170 and ordered to pay Mrs Bent £50 compensation for any distress caused to her.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/8493397.stm

Just like with the lad who attacked Chris Holland I really love it how they print the addresses of these people.

Sunderland fan banned for Darren Bent mother abuse 

A football fan who racially abused the mother of Premier League footballer Darren Bent has been banned from attending matches for three years.

Sunderland supporter John Davison, 26, shouted abuse at Shirley Bent after her son's team played at Wigan Athletic's DW Stadium in November last year.

Davison, of Avondale Terrace, Chester-le-Street, admitted using threatening words in a racially aggravated manner.

Wigan Magistrates' Court heard Davison had since apologised to Mrs Bent.

Davison shouted at Mrs Bent as she walked past him on the way to watch her son play at Wigan on 28 November.

She turned to see a group of men laughing and giving each other "high fives" in the stadium car park, the court heard.

They returned to a nearby bar, where Mrs Bent later pointed them out to security officials.

Police brought Davison to her and she told him she only wanted an apology.

The court was told that he said sorry and added that the Sunderland and England forward was one of his favourite players and he would get a tattoo of him on his arm.

He went on to send her a bunch of flowers and a letter of apology.

Mrs Bent changed her mind on not taking further action against him when she told her son about the incident after his team's 1-0 defeat.

After the game striker Bent is believed to have written on his Twitter page: "So we get beat by Wigan and to make matters worse my mum gets racially abused by a SUNDERLAND fan. I won't stand for that."

In addition to the three-year ban, Davison was fined £170 and ordered to pay Mrs Bent £50 compensation for any distress caused to her.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/8493397.stm

Just like with the lad who attacked Chris Holland I really love it how they print the addresses of these people.

I've got 15 mutual friends with him on Facebook.  Another national celebrity to go with that Jen Clark from BB for our 'noble' town.