Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

jack_wilshere

Jack Wilshere

Well done to the BCFC player who slapped Koscielny on the head when they scored, very big of you!

1 hour ago

Was a pathetic thing to do though.

No different to Keown doing the same to RVN when he missed a penalty some years ago.    Still doesn't make it right though.

Or Henry being a twat to Kirkland after scoring against mighty Wigan a few years ago. Dickheads.

He hardly touched him ffs. The horrible little t***'s always looking for something to whinge and rant about it seems.

from the Telegraph:

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01837/ferguson2_1837044c.jpg

Out of line: Jack Wilshere blasted Barry Ferguson for tapping Laurent Koscielny on thehead after the winning goal

Tapping being the key word.  :rolleyes:

thats it, seriously is that it hes whining like a child over that.

jesus fucking christ man up about it wilshire, just accept it you lost and not come out with basically: "waah waah they took our trophy"

I've not taken a proper look apart from one passing clip on a recap of the match, but I thought in full motion it looked a bit more than a tap. Still nothing major, but a bit more than what that picture suggests.

http://i54.tinypic.com/15qdr2q.jpg

Blatantly was.  Uncalled for.

jack_wilshere

Jack Wilshere

Well done to the BCFC player who slapped Koscielny on the head when they scored, very big of you!

1 hour ago

No different to Keown doing the same to RVN when he missed a penalty some years ago.    Still doesn't make it right though.

Yes, but he got appropriate punishment, this seems to have been completely ignored. At the end of the day that would have f***ing wound me up and it probably would have provoked a reaction from me, he did well not to react.

fuck off man :lol:

Why should he fuck off? If it was someone doing it to a Newcastle player in a final you'd be on here demanding his execution. Bang out of line from Barry 'cunt face' Ferguson tbh.

I know they probably scuppered any chance we have of Europe but i generally quite like the media clubs getting a bloody nose. Good to see Arsenal left humiliated by their own incompetence. For the second time in a month! :)

Guest Chubby Jason

Totally out of order he would do that. Why take pleasure is someone else's misery? Just be happy enough you've won the cup, classless scum bag.

jack_wilshere

Jack Wilshere

1 hour ago

No different to Keown doing the same to RVN when he missed a penalty some years ago.    Still doesn't make it right though.

Yes, but he got appropriate punishment, this seems to have been completely ignored. At the end of the day that would have f***ing wound me up and it probably would have provoked a reaction from me, he did well not to react.

f*** off man :lol:

Why should he f*** off? If it was someone doing it to a Newcastle player in a final you'd be on here demanding his execution. Bang out of line from Barry 'c*** face' Ferguson tbh.

He tapped the lad on the back of the head. You'd think he stabbed him with a fucking knife.

jack_wilshere

Jack Wilshere

1 hour ago

Why should he f*** off? If it was someone doing it to a Newcastle player in a final you'd be on here demanding his execution. Bang out of line from Barry 'c*** face' Ferguson tbh.

He tapped the lad on the back of the head. You'd think he stabbed him with a fucking knife.

No you wouldn't. You'd think he slapped him on the back of head like a cock for no reason whatsoever, after his team have just sealed their first trophy in fuck knows how long.. What was the point? It was pathetic and classless. Honestly how would you feel if it was Colo who he slapped in the same situation?

jack_wilshere

Jack Wilshere

1 hour ago

He tapped the lad on the back of the head. You'd think he stabbed him with a f***ing knife.

No you wouldn't. You'd think he slapped him on the back of head like a cock for no reason whatsoever, after his team have just sealed their first trophy in f*** knows how long.. What was the point? It was pathetic and classless. Honestly how would you feel if it was Colo who he slapped in the same situation?

I'd be furious with Colo for such a ridiculous mistake. A tap on the back of his head is the least of his worries.

If I was playing, I would take issue with someone taunting me like that. There would certainly be a reaction. It's not acceptable sporting behaviour. There is no reason to portray it as sour grapes from Arsenal. It was also more than a "tap" tbh. Bowyer was sprinting at fullspeed and thrust his head down at a time when Koscielny wouldn't have been expecting it. It's something he definitely would have felt.

If I was playing, I would take issue with someone taunting me like that. There would certainly be a reaction. It's not acceptable sporting behaviour. There is no reason to portray it as sour grapes from Arsenal. It was also more than a "tap" tbh. Bowyer was sprinting at fullspeed and thrust his head down at a time when Koscielny wouldn't have been expecting it. It's something he definitely would have felt.

It's the kind of thing that had it happened on the playground I'd have probably flipped and kicked the living shit out of whoever did it. Just a nasty, cuntish thing to do.

http://i54.tinypic.com/15qdr2q.jpg

Blatantly was.  Uncalled for.

looks sped up that gif by about x2 or 3 but still uncalled for and harsh on the poor lad who just dropped a clagger. have to say did laugh when i saw it live though cus i remember it being much slower and sort of a "cheers for the cup mate" type thing.

Wilshere does just need to shut the fuck up. Koscielny would probably have a bit more sympathy from people if he didn't have that prick trying to back him up. It's a shame, this season whenever I think of Arsenal I just thinking of moaning windbags, and the majority of that is because of Wilshere.