Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

I rate Cisse higher than Jones. Different types of players obviously.

Rafa is a moron, he's had chance after chance to bring some good quality players in with some decent transfer budgets and he's fumbled the ball almost every play. Prick.

I rate Cisse higher than Jones. Different types of players obviously.

Rafa is a moron, he's had chance after chance to bring some good quality players in with some decent transfer budgets and he's fumbled the ball almost every play. Prick.

Agreed.  I rate Cisse a lot, he has more pace and makes better runs than Jones.  Scores more goals I think (haven't checked though).

Rafa clearly has talent as he won the Champions League with a poor Liverpool squad, but hell his judgement on bringing players in are terrible at times.

Capello is a genius

Paraguayan to ref Egypt game

FABIO CAPELLO has given another example of his famous attention to detail by organising for South American officials to take charge of England's friendly against Egypt next week.

The Three Lions' World Cup draw with the United States, Slovenia and Algeria makes it likely they will have referees from continents other than Europe, North America and Africa in their group matches.

In order for the England players to experience playing a game officiated by a South American, Capello asked the FA's referees committee to organise officials from that continent.

The FA today announced that Paraguayan referee Carlos Manuel Torres will take the whistle against Egypt at Wembley, assisted by his countrymen Miciades Zaldivar and Rodney Aquino.

Torres has been a FIFA referee since 1998 and has officiated in the 2004 Olympic Games in Athens, and the 2007 Copa America.

He was on the original shortlist of 54 referees for the World Cup but lost out to his countryman Carlos Amarilla.

Officials who have been selected for the World Cup finals are not permitted to referee teams who have qualified.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2864107/Paraguayan-to-ref-Egypt-game.html#ixzz0gI3FBN4W

Guest palnese

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1253019/Punch-Portsmouth-Jamie-OHara-KOs-team-mate-Michael-Brown-training-ground-melee.html?ITO=1490#ixzz0gJX8yarx

Punch-up at Portsmouth! Jamie O'Hara KO's team-mate Michael Brown in training ground melee

Portsmouth's troubles boiled over on to the training ground on Monday when a practice match erupted into fisticuffs between midfielders Michael Brown and Jamie O'Hara.

With the cash-strapped club's future hanging in the balance this week, the tension was palpable at their Eastleigh training complex and Brown was making his presence known with over-zealous tackles.

But when he jumped in on O'Hara, the Tottenham loanee punched Brown to the ground. Team-mates rushed to break up the melee, with Brown coming off worst with a black eye.

One player said: 'It was all over pretty quickly. Brown had been flying in with a few challenges and he just caught O'Hara with a nasty one. It was a possible leg-breaker. O'Hara just snapped and punched him. He didn't take any messing.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1253019/Punch-Portsmouth-Jamie-OHara-KOs-team-mate-Michael-Brown-training-ground-melee.html?ITO=1490#ixzz0gJX8yarx

Punch-up at Portsmouth! Jamie O'Hara KO's team-mate Michael Brown in training ground melee

Portsmouth's troubles boiled over on to the training ground on Monday when a practice match erupted into fisticuffs between midfielders Michael Brown and Jamie O'Hara.

With the cash-strapped club's future hanging in the balance this week, the tension was palpable at their Eastleigh training complex and Brown was making his presence known with over-zealous tackles.

But when he jumped in on O'Hara, the Tottenham loanee punched Brown to the ground. Team-mates rushed to break up the melee, with Brown coming off worst with a black eye.

One player said: 'It was all over pretty quickly. Brown had been flying in with a few challenges and he just caught O'Hara with a nasty one. It was a possible leg-breaker. O'Hara just snapped and punched him. He didn't take any messing.'

:lol:

Pardew was on SSN yesterday talking about Zamora's recent play and about him perhaps getting an England call up, and he actually then said Zamora would have competition from the likes of Michael Owen ... etc.

:lol:

I actually threw up I was so revolted. Can't believe anyone with a brain no matter how miniscule, actually still thinks that cretin deserves any kind of international recognition, especially for the world cup. Crazy.

Teddy back in action on a Saturday

TEDDY SHERINGHAM has scored with another hot girl - this time it's one of THE SATURDAYS.

The ex-England footballer, 43, has been on a date with 20-year-old ROCHELLEWISEMAN.

And that's not good news for JLS's MARVIN HUMES, who recently set his sights on the sexy singer.

Marv has been gunning for Rochelle ever since she split from long-term boyfriend, Charlton Athletic goalie DARRENRANDOLPH.

But despite the 23-year age gap it seems Teddy is the one who has caught Rochelle's eye.

The pair enjoyed a cosy dinner at an Italian restaurant in Woodford Green, Essex, on Friday night.

A fellow diner said: "When I looked over I recognised Rochelle, who is beautiful, and then saw the older man.

"At first I thought it must be her dad, then realised it was Sheringham.

"They looked like a couple and Rochelle couldn't stop grinning.

"Teddy stroked her hands throughout their meal and they were very intimate, like they knew each other extremely well.

"She seemed fascinated by him. It was extraordinary to see."

A friend of Rochelle added: "She has taken a shine to Teddy, despite him being much older."

It is not the first time the pair have crossed paths.

Rochelle first met Teddy when she was 17 and he was dating her pal DANIELLE LLOYD.

WAG Danielle - engaged to Spurs star JAMIE O'HARA, now on loan at Portsmouth - won Miss England in 2004 and Rochelle came third three years later.

Since retiring from the beautiful game in 2008, Teddy - whose has a son a year older than Rochelle - has carved a niche as a competitive poker player.

You clearly can teach an old dog new tricks.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2866298/Teddy-Sheringham-is-dating-The-Saturdays-Rochelle-Wiseman.html#ixzz0gPg0gaR7

http://cdn.umg3.net/thesaturdays/biography-images/Bio_Rochelle2.jpg

Wow, Teddy's a dark horse. How exactly has he pulled this one off?