Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

It is October 6. Many of these players arrived at the end of August. There is no reason for this article to exist. It is an affront to literature and displays a complete lack of creativity.

:thup:

Not going to argue with you there, Baba. Did crack up that 3 of the 5 misses were final day deals, so literally only had a month to try and slot into their teams. Only really posted it as I found the N'Gog stats funny.

I don't know who writes for MSN but every single article they produce on any given topic is horrific. It fits in with this new culture of celebrity, buzz words, cliches and just filler crap which has absolutely zero analytical relevance. Filth

http://sport.uk.msn.com/msn-world-of-sport/summer-transfers-hit-or-miss#image=1

Some interesting bits. Particularly N'Gog's stats since his move to Fulham. One shot on target and a third of passes not reaching a team mate. :lol:

Naturally annoyed at Cabaye being in there, only read it in the hope he'd pop up.

A Jose Enrique has been a 'revelation' for Liverpool. Who is this lad? Is he really that good?

Difficult for N'gog to have had too many shots on target for fulham.

7. Yohan Cabaye, Newcastle: Alongside Cheikh Tiote, Cabaye has formed a rigid partnership in the centre of midfield, providing a stable base for his side to build from – ‘stable’ not being a word often associated with Newcastle in the recent past. Does his fair share of the dirty work and also serves to provide the odd delectable snapshot or incisive pass to boot.

theres a new one.

Last 4 seasons the team 4th after 7 games- has finished 4th.

Arsenal (last year)

Manchester City

Arsenal (Hull were 3rd)

Liverpool

Not all that surprising, is it. Oh, and the year before that it was Portsmouth, who finished 9th. Seems more likely.

Last 4 seasons the team 4th after 7 games- has finished 4th.

So 'Records are made to be broken' or 'CHAMPIONS LEEEEEEGE :fwap:'

Which way are we going to go? :lol:

downwards I think

edit- everyone calm down, I posted in here cos It was hardly worth putting in a thread.

What's with this Robbie Savage stuff with the BBC?

I didn't particularly go for it myself, but I at least understood the novelty gimmick of getting a footballing villain/laughing stock to do a few shows of Football Focus or some funny interviews/bullshit predictions, but he's not going away... are they now actually trying to sell him to viewers as a football expert? ???

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I actually kinda like Savage the pundit.....:undecided:

Nothing wrong with that, he's one of the few that actually speaks what he's thinking, rather than just going with popular opinion.

I actually kinda like Savage the pundit.....:undecided:

Nothing wrong with that, he's one of the few that actually speaks what he's thinking, rather than just going with popular opinion.

In the interview I just saw he just said he thinks Arsenal will finish between 6 and 8th because Lee Dixon said so. :lol: