Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Today the Spanish press is publishing that the members of group I in the Europa League: Celtic, Atlético, Rennes and Udinese were called up yesterday to assess the possibility of reinstating Sion as a fifth team in the group, and finding dates for the necessary eight (!!!) additional games until the last 32 are played in February. According to our media this show that Platini is pretty scared about losing the case.

Apart from the obvious farcical component of the case, if UEFA end up losing this it would be another Bosman. And as much as I generally dislike UEFA/FIFA, the consequences wouldn't be good.

Today the Spanish press is publishing that the members of group I in the Europa League: Celtic, Atlético, Rennes and Udinese were called up yesterday to assess the possibility of reinstating Sion as a fifth team in the group, and finding dates for the necessary eight (!!!) additional games until the last 32 are played in February. According to our media this show that Platini is pretty scared about losing the case.

Apart from the obvious farcical component of the case, if UEFA end up losing this it would be another Bosman. And as much as I generally dislike UEFA/FIFA, the consequences wouldn't be good.

if Sion are let back in then its obviously the mother of all screw ups from UEFA

Really tired of Match of the Day's running order now.

Was surprised we were second. Although given that Man U, City, Arsenal and Chelsea are still to play it shouldnt be too much of a surprise. No doubt the mackems will be fuming they were last.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Was surprised we were second. Although given that Man U, City, Arsenal and Chelsea are still to play it shouldnt be too much of a surprise. No doubt the mackems will be fuming they were last.

I was surprised we were second, our game was pretty crap.

I was surprised we were second, our game was pretty crap.

Magedia innt.