Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

:rolleyes:

:lol:

TBF, we had three league games (two away), and won them all. Can't really argue with that, did anyone else win all their league games in November?

Course, that screws our luck for tomorrow.

Agree Redknapp deserved it, but Parker? :best:

Awesome. I'm in the minority that actually really like that shirt, too. Better with navy shorts than orange ones, though.

By the by, i'm not a fan of lasses with them dead pointy shoes. Their feet clearly don't mould into a point so why the facade?

Awesome. I'm in the minority that actually really like that shirt, too. Better with navy shorts than orange ones, though.

By the by, i'm not a fan of lasses with them dead pointy shoes. Their feet clearly don't mould into a point so why the facade?

Really liked that shirt too :thup:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16004787.stm

Uefa president Michel Platini has revealed he is willing to move European club competitions to enable the 2022 Qatar World Cup to be held in winter.

Temperatures reach 50C in Qatar during June when World Cups traditionally start - but Platini says the tournament could be played earlier in the year.

He said: "If we play in winter, [it is] not a problem to organise it."

The Qatar bid beat the United States, Australia, Japan and South Korea to win the right to host the 2022 World Cup.

Qatari officials have plans that include air-conditioned stadiums and are researching the potential creation of artificial clouds which would alleviate some of the heat in the Middle East country.

However, the possibility of moving the World Cup to winter was also suggested and Platini has offered to alter the schedules of European competitions.

He told Al Jazeera English: "If the people can't come to enjoy it [because it is too hot], it's not good. Instead of stopping the [European] season in May, you play until June, then stop in December. Where is the problem?"

The Uefa president also reiterated his belief that the decision to hand the World Cup to Qatar - whose international side is ranked 95th in the current Fifa rankings - was correct as he believes it is the right time to play the competition in an Arab nation.

He added: "I think it's nice to go to another part of the world, with people who have never hosted the World Cup.

"I think it was a good decision but now we have to adapt to when and where the best moment is to play this World Cup in Qatar."

Fuck off you systematically bent cunt. They made a shite decision based on who could line their pockets most, the least they could do is live with it.

UEFA and FIFA rile me more than anything in football I think, aside from Dekka the Lamb. What makes it even worse with Platini is that he used to play so he has no excuse for being a bent bastard. He's got France the Euros, job done, fuck off.

Al-Jazeera are the only media outlet still talking about this ffs. Multiple people behind the Qatar bid have come out and said there have been no discussions about moving the tournament and they keep fucking asking people.

Also, Platini is a cunt.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16004787.stm

Uefa president Michel Platini has revealed he is willing to move European club competitions to enable the 2022 Qatar World Cup to be held in winter.

Temperatures reach 50C in Qatar during June when World Cups traditionally start - but Platini says the tournament could be played earlier in the year.

He said: "If we play in winter, [it is] not a problem to organise it."

The Qatar bid beat the United States, Australia, Japan and South Korea to win the right to host the 2022 World Cup.

Qatari officials have plans that include air-conditioned stadiums and are researching the potential creation of artificial clouds which would alleviate some of the heat in the Middle East country.

However, the possibility of moving the World Cup to winter was also suggested and Platini has offered to alter the schedules of European competitions.

He told Al Jazeera English: "If the people can't come to enjoy it [because it is too hot], it's not good. Instead of stopping the [European] season in May, you play until June, then stop in December. Where is the problem?"

The Uefa president also reiterated his belief that the decision to hand the World Cup to Qatar - whose international side is ranked 95th in the current Fifa rankings - was correct as he believes it is the right time to play the competition in an Arab nation.

He added: "I think it's nice to go to another part of the world, with people who have never hosted the World Cup.

"I think it was a good decision but now we have to adapt to when and where the best moment is to play this World Cup in Qatar."

f*** off you systematically bent c***. They made a s**** decision based on who could line their pockets most, the least they could do is live with it.

i've been saying the world cup should be held in winter for years.............................also in northern europe!