Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Ex-Aston Villa star Lee Hendrie facing bankruptcy hearing

http://www.sundaymercury.net/news/midlands-news/2011/12/11/ex-aston-villa-star-lee-hendrie-facing-bankruptcy-hearing-66331-29932675/

Remember at Villa a few years back when he was being a right bellend and as he was getting subbed he got a rousing chorus of "YOU'RE JUST A LITTLE f***ing t***" (To the same tune as 'Your support is f***ing s***' and about 100 others).  He totally lost his s*** and and started shouting and gesturing at the away end, to much ironic cheering and laughter.

Haha i was at that game. We won IIRC. They missed a pen.

http://www.sundaymercury.net/news/midlands-news/2011/12/11/ex-aston-villa-star-lee-hendrie-facing-bankruptcy-hearing-66331-29932675/

Remember at Villa a few years back when he was being a right bellend and as he was getting subbed he got a rousing chorus of "YOU'RE JUST A LITTLE f***ing t***" (To the same tune as 'Your support is f***ing s***' and about 100 others).  He totally lost his s*** and and started shouting and gesturing at the away end, to much ironic cheering and laughter.

Think we only had ten for much of the second half as well? Babayaro or someone got sent off when giving away that pen.

I remember the 'He's a dwarf, a dwarf' song coming out at regular intervals.

Think we only had ten for much of the second half as well? Babayaro or someone got sent off when giving away that pen.

I remember the 'He's a dwarf, a dwarf' song coming out at regular intervals.

First away game, it was a brilliant day. Scott Parker wasting time at the end was brilliant. :lol:

Guest johnson293

That's fantastic.

Who is the guy in the baseball cap here?

NCL_4997-1

Saw this on the local news last night.

:clap: I know they do this every year, but its still a great gesture for the players to take the time - must make the kids (and their parents) day, and take their minds of whatever they are in hospital for, for a short time.

My missus works at the RVI, on the kids wards/theatres, but she's on night shift this week, so missed them - I would have sent the bairns shirt in to get signed, if she'd been in.