Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

The greatest Premier League goal ever – poll

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/poll/2011/dec/15/greatest-premier-league-goal-ever-poll

Some great goals difficult to pick.

Edit, favourites are probably the Patrick Berger and Di Canio goals

Bergkamp against us

The lad at work is adamant that he didn't mean that, and for that reason he fucking hates that goal.  Was getting really wound up that I disagreed.

How the hell is Scholes v Aston Villa not on that list btw?  Far better than his goal against Bradford.

Either of Robert's vs Spurs are better than the one of his that's there, which is a bit of a freaky gimmick of a goal more than anything.  Was a pretty incredible finish but you know.

How the hell is Scholes v Aston Villa not on that list btw?  Far better than his goal against Bradford.

Either of Robert's vs Spurs are better than the one of his that's there, which is a bit of a freaky gimmick of a goal more than anything.  Was a pretty incredible finish but you know.

The second one should definitely be in there, Kasey Keller was absolutely helpless.

Looks like the PL has gone and taken down all the videos that were linked from the Guardian list. I saw them all yesterday, but that sucks for future time wasting.

I really don't get it. If you're going to be nazi's about it then maintain your own video archive that people can access.