Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

I hadn't even realised the irony of Liverpool and Man Utd, and QPR and Chelsea, drawing each other in the FA Cup 4th round until I saw they'd released statements appealing for calm today. Massive coincidence that those draws occurred after all this racism stuff.

Just listened to the Football Ramble. They suggest that there could be a clause in his contract saying that if City win the league Tevez's wages double - amazing if true!

Apparently they haven't paid him for months anyway.

...And if he plays in less than 10% of their games he can rip up his contract i believe... City need to sell... Quick...

Just listened to the Football Ramble. They suggest that there could be a clause in his contract saying that if City win the league Tevez's wages double - amazing if true!

...And if he plays in less than 10% of their games he can rip up his contract i believe... City need to sell... Quick...

Not when it's him forcing the issue.

Not when it's him forcing the issue.

I'd like to think you are right... I'm not so sure about the finer details... Heard it was a possibility when being discussed on the radio... Either way its a mess...

Guest Roger Kint

Barton got a warning letter off the FA due to tweets made saying who he thinks will win games when asked on twitter. His reply was to say 'if i get anymore warning letters i may have to retire from international football in protest'. Quite witty for him.

Fwiw i didnt think it was worthy of bumping his thread  :lol:

Barton got a warning letter off the FA due to tweets made saying who he thinks will win games when asked on twitter. His reply was to say 'if i get anymore warning letters i may have to retire from international football in protest'. Quite witty for him.

Fwiw i didnt think it was worthy of bumping his thread  :lol:

I did have a little chuckle at that aswell.

To be fair to the cunt, the FA have lost the plot with their twitter letters, poor bastards must be so bored. Well the FA have lost the plot on all accounts in all honesty suppose it's not just the twitter letters.

Guest johnson293

Whats it like sitting in the 'Sports Bar' at SJP... Any different?

Went there with tickets from work for the Fulham match this season.

You do indeed get a sticker to wear, but thats just so if you leave the ground (to buy a programme) you can get back in.

The seats are just the same as all others, nowt posh or owt.

The main advantage is having use of one of the bars which has the match/Sky Sports on a large screen for prematch and half time, and it's easier to get served for food/drink at half time, rather than queueing like at the general outlets.

I took my son, and he preferred it to the general areas.

You can order your half time drinks before kick off and they will be ready and waiting on a table for you at half time, it would probably be worth it if they sold decent beer instead of piss water.