Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Won't mean much to you lot, but RIP Eamon Deacy, died today aged 59.

One of the 14 players we used to win the league in 1981. Never a top notch player, but the fans absolutely loved him. Was offered a new contract by Saunders with a loan somewhere else, but turned it down as he didn't want to play for anyone else outside Ireland, so went back home to run a greengrocers and play for Galway Utd.

How footballers have changed with time.

The bloke was a real gentleman, but was also absolute fucking nails. I once saw us play Juventus, and they had Claudio Gentile playing for them (younger readers - one of the hardest, dirtiest bastards in world football). Deacy went through Gentile like a fucking sledgehammer through glass after about 2 minutes.

Sad loss.

Never heard of him, but 59 is way too young for anyone to go :( RIP.

Everton under 12s are competing in a tournament tonight, I thought you lot might be interested.

Watch out for Adonge Vashit, he's one for the future.

Sadly, our 3 pronged attack of little Thomas, Stephen and Kyle are off home at half time as they have a Maths test tomorrow morning.

Won't mean much to you lot, but RIP Eamon Deacy, died today aged 59.

One of the 14 players we used to win the league in 1981. Never a top notch player, but the fans absolutely loved him. Was offered a new contract by Saunders with a loan somewhere else, but turned it down as he didn't want to play for anyone else outside Ireland, so went back home to run a greengrocers and play for Galway Utd.

How footballers have changed with time.

The bloke was a real gentleman, but was also absolute fucking nails. I once saw us play Juventus, and they had Claudio Gentile playing for them (younger readers - one of the hardest, dirtiest bastards in world football). Deacy went through Gentile like a fucking sledgehammer through glass after about 2 minutes.

Sad loss.

I remember him...ginger headed left back/midfield player. Run all day long. Good player.

http://www.francefootball.fr/#!/news/2012/02/13/192150_hazard-a-choisi-tottenham.html

Wishing to join the Premier League end of season, Eden Hazard has set his sights on Tottenham. Reportedly, the Belgian international has 21 years of age agreed with the London club, which meets their aspirations, since it probably will participate in the next Champions League.As he wished to have game time and not be drowned in an overstaffing, the prodigy Lille chose the Spurs to Manchester United, Manchester City, Arsenal and Chelsea, all candidates for transfer to the spring. It remains now to the two clubs to agree on the amount of the transaction.

If the player has, since his last contract extension, a release clause at 40 million euros, the transfer will most likely be the subject of intense negotiations. Until everything is officially settled, other clubs may therefore try to reverse the trend. In the image of MU, who was with Tottenham the club most insistent in recent days ... (Photo-Press Sports)

:kasper:

http://www.francefootball.fr/#!/news/2012/02/13/192150_hazard-a-choisi-tottenham.html

Wishing to join the Premier League end of season, Eden Hazard has set his sights on Tottenham. Reportedly, the Belgian international has 21 years of age agreed with the London club, which meets their aspirations, since it probably will participate in the next Champions League.As he wished to have game time and not be drowned in an overstaffing, the prodigy Lille chose the Spurs to Manchester United, Manchester City, Arsenal and Chelsea, all candidates for transfer to the spring. It remains now to the two clubs to agree on the amount of the transaction.

If the player has, since his last contract extension, a release clause at 40 million euros, the transfer will most likely be the subject of intense negotiations. Until everything is officially settled, other clubs may therefore try to reverse the trend. In the image of MU, who was with Tottenham the club most insistent in recent days ... (Photo-Press Sports)

Stick to Micky.

Everton under 12s are competing in a tournament tonight, I thought you lot might be interested.

Watch out for Adonge Vashit, he's one for the future.

Sadly, our 3 pronged attack of little Thomas, Stephen and Kyle are off home at half time as they have a Maths test tomorrow morning.

I was going to recommend changing your name to a former Everton manager from Europe, but that person doesn't exist.

I find it so fuking difficult not to mute you on a daily basis. Its incredible I've shown this much restraint.

I have big news everyone.

Everton u12s lost 4-2 tonight to Tranmere u12s.

After a valiant effort in the 1st half, we were made to pay for the 3 aforementioned strikers being forced to go home to do their homework.

Young Billy got sent off in the 2nd half for an altercation with the Tranmere keeper. The keeper said to Billy that he "stinks of poo" and our lad didn't react well. The Tranmere kid started it, though. It was a poor decision from the referee.

Tomorrow, I'll report back on controversial changes to the lunch menu for the senior team. I've been informed that the spicy tomato pasta is no longer being served and a quintet of players, led by a disbelieving Phil Neville, are set to hold a hunger strike in protest. Interesting to see how that goes.

Re Henry:

I think he'll score 3 goals.

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/4/3/5aae9696-4ac4-4ba9-a455-dad3f19ea200.jpg

The AC Milan game is his last one so could yet get a fourth goal :pow:

I have big news everyone.

Everton u12s lost 4-2 tonight to Tranmere u12s.

After a valiant effort in the 1st half, we were made to pay for the 3 aforementioned strikers being forced to go home to do their homework.

Young Billy got sent off in the 2nd half for an altercation with the Tranmere keeper. The keeper said to Billy that he "stinks of poo" and our lad didn't react well. The Tranmere kid started it, though. It was a poor decision from the referee.

Tomorrow, I'll report back on controversial changes to the lunch menu for the senior team. I've been informed that the spicy tomato pasta is no longer being served and a quintet of players, led by a disbelieving Phil Neville, are set to hold a hunger strike in protest. Interesting to see how that goes.

http://i44.tinypic.com/awf5zs.jpg