Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

i cant wait to play this

i did a few years ago when it was quite simple, these additions to the game sound excellent

:thup:

Anyone ever play New Star Soccer? It was absolutely amazing! Then it just got way too over the top imo. The first few versions are essentially jumpers for goalposts, but you made decisions on pass/shoot/tackle etc. Thought it was really good, then they essentially turned it into a really cheap FIFA with shitty mini games to boost your 'skills'.

Volleys are an absolute bastard. Funnily enough it's what started the whole game, wasn't it? Started as just a points scoring game and they turned it into this sexy little monster. And with it, I think they've made it a much smaller window to connect on a volley.

It's too difficult for me like, I gave everything a quick whirl then fucked it off. :lol:

I nearly did that, been playing it for 2 days now (probably a good 12 hours or so) :lol:

Just finished a season scoring 26 and setting up 5 in 22 games and got no offers at all.

The article off Sky Sports:

Sheffield Wednesday have confirmed that they have sacked manager Gary Megson.

The former Wednesday midfielder took charge in February 2011, but just over 12-months later he has left Hillsborough.

Owls owner and chairman Milan Mandaric has made the move to remove Megson, despite a weekend win over city rivals Sheffield United.

Megson leaves the club in third place in League One, just two points off the automatic promotion places.

Chairman Milan Mandaric said: "This was a very difficult decision but one that has been taken with the best interests of Sheffield Wednesday at heart.

"We have 13 games to go of what is a critical season for our club and this decision has been taken because I believe we have a better chance of achieving our key aim of promotion by making the change.

"I fully understand this may not be the most popular decision amongst our supporters but I ask them to trust me, as they have done so whole heartedly during the time I have been at the club.

"Whilst we won what was a huge game last Sunday, I have looked at results before that to reach the conclusion which I believe is the right one for now and the future of Sheffield Wednesday.

"I take no decision lightly regarding this club and this one is no different.

"One chapter is closed and another one begins. We must now look forward and I hope to appoint a new manager as soon as possible to help achieve success for this club."

I'm Currently with Chelsea, and just got knocked out of the World cup to Honduras who ended up winning it :lol: does Newcastle win the league every year on yours, they do on mine :lol: