Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

I mean I know radgie kids but I really find it hard to believe even those kids at u12 in a football game would 'naturally' resort to kicking the crap out of the opposition - let alone several players being overly aggressive in one team. That will only come from one person - the coach.

Which is why the coach should be sacked but seriously that lad who kicked the other's head should be expelled. Instructions or not, you can't be doing that whatever age you are. That kid has to face the consequences as well as the coach.

This is brilliant. Wor Alan matched by nobody. 100 in 124 games :lol:

http://www.bootifulgame.com/22-players-to-reach-100-premier-league-goals/

Seen his yesterday.  Funny seeing how high Hasselbaink is, ahead of Drogba.  :lol:

Imagine Shola's line on that graph!

It's not all that bad given his mediocre appearance number.

http://i.imgur.com/UvBGx.png

*its not exact...

Hate to be pedantic (or do i?!), but Shola only has 40 in the premier league in close to 240 games, so it is not quite as steep as that in reality.

This is brilliant. Wor Alan matched by nobody. 100 in 124 games :lol:

http://www.bootifulgame.com/22-players-to-reach-100-premier-league-goals/

Seen his yesterday.  Funny seeing how high Hasselbaink is, ahead of Drogba.  :lol:

Imagine Shola's line on that graph!

It's not all that bad given his mediocre appearance number.

http://i.imgur.com/UvBGx.png

*its not exact...

Hate to be pedantic (or do i?!), but Shola only has 40 in the premier league in close to 240 games, so it is not quite as steep as that in reality.

:pokerface:

Can't believe I'm so annoyed by this.  :undecided:

Worst thing about it is that it appears to be a British guy coaching a bunch of young Chinese kids. Way to go England.

(might be Hong Kong actually?)

Yep.

Worst thing about it is that it appears to be a British guy coaching a bunch of young Chinese kids. Way to go England.

Yeah, the team/school that was doing the kicking was called english... something (not sure how I'm supposed to translate it). The kids in white were already doing things I can only wish I could do :(

Oh, they have a proper english name, the English School Foundation (ESF).

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Yeah, the team/school that was doing the kicking was called english... something (not sure how I'm supposed to translate it). The kids in white were already doing things I can only wish I could do :(

Perhaps I'm not surprised to find that they are currently advertising for a new Head Football Coach.  :lol:

Football Coach (Full Time - 25 hours contract, $13,000-16,000 HKD monthly)

Responsibilities

The post holder will be expected to maintain high levels of coaching, ensure standardized delivery and effective planning for lessons, leagues and tournaments. Sessions will be delivered in ESF schools as part of the out of schools sports programme, with occasional supply coach work as part of the in school programme.

Requirements:

- Qualified coaches (FA Level 1)

- Current First Aid Certificate

- Two years experience in teaching young children aged 3 years +.

- Computer knowledge in word and excel

- Be passionate about teaching football

- Fluency in English essential

- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends 

Employment benefits package includes medical and life insurance for appointments of two years.

Details can be found on the ESF Educational Services (ESL) website on www.esf.org.hk

Perhaps I'm not surprised to find that they are currently advertising for a new Head Football Coach.  :lol:

Responsibilities

The post holder will be expected to maintain high levels of coaching, ensure standardized delivery and effective planning for lessons, leagues and tournaments. Sessions will be delivered in ESF schools as part of the out of schools sports programme, with occasional supply coach work as part of the in school programme.

Requirements:

Employment benefits package includes medical and life insurance for appointments of two years.

Details can be found on the ESF Educational Services (ESL) website on www.esf.org.hk

Do it :thup:

Quality of British coaches that tend to go abroad can be pretty shocking. Knew a guy who coached kid's football in New Zealand (had one of his lads end up at Newcastle for a bit, can't remember the name tho) and he said coaching over there was dominated by old dinosaurs who couldn't get a job in the UK, basically giving English football a bad name overseas.  :huff:

Responsibilities

Requirements:

$2k a month for 25 hours ... a week? a month? what

Guest neesy111

Responsibilities

Requirements:

$2k a month for 25 hours ... a week? a month? what

HK is a very rich place, high cost of living.  Suspect a similar job in Singapore to bring the same wage.

Video from Zonal Marking on Cabaye & Tiote (and Guthrie's) central midfield partnership from the Arsenal game.

http://www.zonalmarking.net/2012/03/15/tiote-cabaye/

Also get well soon Eric.

Great video that, could go in the Arsenal game thread really.

Illustrates how it's not necessarily a bad thing if both Cabaye and Tiote are covering sometimes, as long as they remember to check each other's position. And also how much is involved in playing CM successfully.