Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Probably hit 3,000,000 posts over the Easter weekend. The forum I mean, not me.

We would have hit it by now if you didn't take the website down for half away on April the 1st all in the name of blatant joke.

Krul- Free

Simpson- 500k

Williamson- 1m 

Perch- 1m 

Santon- 7m 

Cabaye- 4.3m 

Tiote- 3.5m 

Jonas- 5m 

HBA- 5m 

Cisse- 9m

Ba- Free

Elliot- 500k

Ferguson- Free

Tavernier- Free

Abeid- Free

Raylor- Swap with N'zogbia (Free)

Gosling- Free

Shola- Free

Yesterday's starting 11 cost us £36.3m :lol: The whole squad from yesterday cost 36.8m, phenomenal scouting and shrewd business means our squad has cost us just a tad more than Andy Carroll hahaha.

Read somewhere yesterday that Cisse was £7.5m up front with a potential £2.5m in add-ons. Hence the £10m often mentioned.

I don't believe it. Our board don't believe in those sorts of transfers, they prefer to just pay and receive in one big lump sum.

If it was £10m then I think Frieburg have that money in their account.

Guest neesy111

Read somewhere yesterday that Cisse was £7.5m up front with a potential £2.5m in add-ons. Hence the £10m often mentioned.

I don't believe it. Our board don't believe in those sorts of transfers, they prefer to just pay and receive in one big lump sum.

Graham Carr said 9m in his interview.

Eh? Potential future payments, not staged payments.

Graham Carr said 9m in his interview.

£8 he said in his interview. I'm not sure if he himself would know though, I think only lambias and Ashley will know, Pardew if he's lucky.

Eh? Potential future payments, not staged payments.

I'm pretty sure I've heard they don't like it at all.

Only what I read. There's a big difference between offering to pay more money if we're successful and staging agreed payments over time.

Yeah I understand but from what I heard they prefer just have it all over and done with.

I never got they extra's in anyway. I mean your buying a player in belief that he will be successful, why should you have to pay his former club even more if he is? Surely the selling club will know what he is capable of and that would be reflected in their selling price?

BBC World Football Phone-In -> http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/wf

Most recent one (last night) had a lot about Newcastle, discussing Ben Arfa, Cissé, Cabaye etc and their backgrounds and all that. Very good listen :thup:

Cheers, haven't got around to listening to it yet but will do now. Enjoy when we get a mention.

I've not listened but Top Brass is pretty pro-Toon like, went to Uni here.

BBC World Football Phone-In -> http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/wf

Most recent one (last night) had a lot about Newcastle, discussing Ben Arfa, Cissé, Cabaye etc and their backgrounds and all that. Very good listen :thup:

Cheers, haven't got around to listening to it yet but will do now. Enjoy when we get a mention.

I've not listened but Top Brass is pretty pro-Toon like, went to Uni here.

= Andy Brassell?