Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest Chubby Jason

Something very snide about recording a private conversation and putting it on YouTube.

It's from pre-season tbf. Bet he's been dying to upload it. :lol:

What difference does the fact that it was recorded in pre-season make?

Guest Chubby Jason

It would have been worse for the club if it was made public during the season. Thought that would be pretty obvious tbh.

The post previous to yours said posting a private conversation on the internet is out of order. When it was recorded is irrelevant, so no, not obvious at all really.

Before that why didn't the Wigan fans just walk the the Stewart's, the Stewart's only went up to the touchline, their was a big gap between the end of the Stewart's and the stand they could have walked through.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I really am f*ckin confused  :lol: also Kean  :spit: the comments in that vid is right that shit will go viral  :lol:

It would have been worse for the club if it was made public during the season. Thought that would be pretty obvious tbh.

The post previous to yours said posting a private conversation on the internet is out of order. When it was recorded is irrelevant, so no, not obvious at all really.

Not really a private conversation when you're in a bar in Hong Kong talking with several supporters though is it?

I don't think it's anywhere near as snide as it would have been putting it up at the time, or when things were really bad for Kean there. He said this stuff to fans in public, it got out. Tough shit. The phone/camera is right in his fucking face at the start and he looks directly into it anyway, unless he's actually blind then he knew full well it was being recorded and carried on anyway.

Before that why didn't the Wigan fans just walk the the Stewart's, the Stewart's only went up to the touchline, their was a big gap between the end of the Stewart's and the stand they could have walked through.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I really am f*ckin confused  :lol: also Kean  :spit: the comments in that vid is right that shit will go viral  :lol:

Seriously. Sat there for ages wondering who the fuck Stewart was. :lol: :lol: :lol:

That dude is fucking mental though (Wolves fan, not Kean, although he is too). What I don't understand from that 3 minute video is that Wolves fans were going up one by one. :lol: Was like a competition between them, who can get furthest on their own? Why did they let that fat one go for so long, they took everyone else out as soon as they were on the pitch. :lol: The way they disperse quickly was hilarious too, although tbf you'd expect that if one comes through, others are going to follow, and away fans quite often outnumber home fans at the JJB so you can understand their thinking. :bluestar:

Kean, man. :lol: Don't think anyone can complain about a 'personal' conversation being put up for the public. It's a manager who's heavily involved in the destiny of a club followed by a couple of thousand people. If he's going to let in on a load of 'industry secrets' then what do you expect? Interesting to see if anything comes from the 'he's a fucking crook' comment re:Allardyce. :lol: :lol: :lol: Classic. The Jones bit was a bit shit though like, sounds the usual 'look at me, look at me, I can do this job better than the others' guff that the likes of Souness like to spout to try and validate their own ability, true or not.

Can't stop laughing at this.

:mackems:

Guest Craig-NUFC

DISTRIBUTION of Premier League central funds 2011-12 (All amounts £ sterling)

Place = finishing position in the table. Live = live games on Sky/ESPN combined.

BBC = games on Match of the Day. N.Live = games shown ‘near live’.

Note: Facility fees increase with more live TV games; merit payments grow in increments of £755,062 per place from 20th to 1st.

http://www.sportingintelligence.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/PL-payments-2011-12.jpg

Can't stop laughing at this.

:mackems:

:lol: