Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Stewart's ffs.  :lol:

Three times. :lol: Is there not a point you take a quick glance at what you've typed and realise at least one of them? When I type on my phone, the first one is essentially a rough draft that I go back and edit to make it coherant. Right meticulous, me.

Before that why didn't the Wigan fans just walk the the Stewart's, the Stewart's only went up to the touchline, their was a big gap between the end of the Stewart's and the stand they could have walked through.

I've been looking at this for ages going "I don't get it, what the f&ck is everybody laughing at, it doesn't make any sense"  :yikes: "and who is Stewart?"

When you see it, you'll sh1t bricks  :indi:

Magic  :papiss:

Guest neesy111

Over a billion pounds dished out. Ludicrous.

Could be even more, the premiership raised 1.3 billion in total this season in TV / sponsorship.

Stewart's ffs.  :lol:

Three times. :lol: Is there not a point you take a quick glance at what you've typed and realise at least one of them? When I type on my phone, the first one is essentially a rough draft that I go back and edit to make it coherant. Right meticulous, me.

It's the fact they're all capitalised that gets me. If it was just 'stewarts' it would be slightly funny, but 'Stewart's'. :lol: :lol:

Guest Craig-NUFC

Joe Cole included in Alan Smith's England squad, why?

Because he has done a pretty good job over in France by all accounts.

Got to say, I've got a lot of respect for Cole for leaving England to try his luck somewhere else. No idea how he's done for Lille like, and I highly doubt Alan Smith knows either.