Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Well that's it, its fun for me winding him up but I am one of many fans he is having a dig at. Happens all of the time with him, makes abstinently no difference to me what he has to say.

He has the top sports Journalist job at our local paper and should Conduct himself in a manner fitting to that role and  his profession.

Guest bimpy474

All he had to do was block or ignore it all, for him to bite like he has is his own fault.

Funny as fook like.

The window licker thing was a long time ago and even though he could have just asked me to remove it and I would have done he chose to DM me some pathetic empty legal action threat.

Tonight I have in no way been abusive or offensive, he was already arguing & abusing other Toon fans for questioning his work, so U questioned his professionalism.

Guest neesy111

This is where twitter becomes a very useful tool as all journo's have to come out and engage and try to justify what they write etc where before they didn't.  The good journo's will be fine, but shite like Ryder etc will have criticism etc.

He's not the best journalist in the world and much of the stuff he writes in his articles and posts on twitter is irritating and ill-advised, but I'm not sure if I feel comfortable about the whole "Newcastle Online vs Lee Ryder" thing tbh... Not sure why. Just seems a bit juvenile.

Hadn't exactly thought of it as N-O vs Ryder tbh, more Ryder vs various Newcastle supporting Twitter users including Skirge.

Nonetheless I don't think we should even have a thread devoted to it, so it's going in here.

Rangers will be given an SFA licence on Friday.

Also Skysports have re-negotiated their deal with the SPL, they will now show 25 SPL games and 5 Rangers games with the deal meaning the SPL lose out on £3m a season and this deal will last 5 years.

The SFL are also expected to negotiate a TV deal which will mean Rangers could be on TV from anywhere between 15-20 times this season.

He's not the best journalist in the world and much of the stuff he writes in his articles and posts on twitter is irritating and ill-advised, but I'm not sure if I feel comfortable about the whole "Newcastle Online vs Lee Ryder" thing tbh... Not sure why. Just seems a bit juvenile.

Going to be totally radical and agree with the "an" on this; reading through the people goading Skirge to do something that they wouldn't put their name to (i.e. they're not using their own twitter accounts to send LR messages) is a bit off.

As already stated it seemed to me that Skirge was being perfectly polite this evening, hence the reason it was funny Ryder was getting wound up.

I personally wouldn't have sat here going "Gan on, Skirge" if he was giving someone dog's abuse.

Skirge - well done for getting a bite. :thup: Ryder does come across as being a self-important twat and there is no call for him to abuse genuine fans who query what he writes. He could learn a thing or two from the far superior George Caulkin. :thup: