Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

A mate of mine from my long distant schooldays, goes to watch his 2000th Coventry City first team game today.

He's been riddled with Parkinsons for the last 5 years, and he still follows week in week out. He's 46 btw.

Someone on his FB has written, "you deserve a medal and then locking up. Hope you get win number 10!"

Just seen that knob Lee Dixon has joined ITV.

Dixon will offer insight and analysis throughout England's World Cup 2014 qualifying campaign, as well as FA Cup, UEFA Champions League and Europa League matches

Disappointing.

Guest neesy111

Just seen that knob Lee Dixon has joined ITV.

Dixon will offer insight and analysis throughout England's World Cup 2014 qualifying campaign, as well as FA Cup, UEFA Champions League and Europa League matches

Disappointing.

:giggs:

He really is. It doesn't mean he's good, but there isn't anyone better than him on those two channels. Southgate is ok when he's on, but that's about it.

Shearer?

Nah. :lol:

When ever iv'e seen him on MOTD he's seemed alright, don't get me wrong he's not great, but he's better then Dixon. Any way is there such a thing as a good pundit?

Blackburn's board member just openly saying in a filmed conference with fans that Kean will be sacked if they lose three games in a row. :lol:

He's also slagged Morten Gamst Pedersen off. :lol: