Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest Craig-NUFC

Messi: "I have nothing to do with what Cristiano Ronaldo said".

Somehow I imagined Cronaldo catching his GF cheating with Leo.

:yao:

Dario Conca was mint on FM 08. Remembering him guiding my Nantes team to the title in his first season. Was an absolute cult hero.

10.6m a year, I've honestly never even heard of him.  :undecided:

Argentine attacking midfielder, played for River Plate and Fluminese......... not sure if he every played in Europe.

Just googled him, yep, really is the first time I've heard of him at 29 and on 10.6m  :lol:

Unbelievable..

Was class for Flu. Generic slow, all left foot, Argie 10.

Kean told BBC Radio Lancashire that Grzegorz Sandomierski, Nuno Henrique and Diogo Rosado were all recommended by global advisor Shebby Singh.

"Shebby Singh was very excited about them coming here and was telling me how good they were."

The Scot continued: "We feel as though we can improve any player that comes to the club and also integrate them as quickly as possible.

"Shebby went to see Nuno Henrique play for Academica on the Friday before we played Leicester and told me he played very well.

"The reports we have for Greg, who has played a lot of first-team football, are good but I've not seen him play myself."

:lol: This guy is too much

NEWCASTLE: Amalfitano, Ameobi, Anita, Ba, Ben Arfa, Cabaye, Cisse, Coloccini, Elliot, Gosling, Harper, Gutierrez, Krul, Marveaux, Obertan, Perch, Simpson, R Taylor, S Taylor, Tiote, Williamson, Xisco.

Yup, 22.