Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

As you can gather by my name, I am living away so I don't get to see/hear much except for the game broadcasts or what I read on here. 

Work was quiet so I thought I would try and stream some radio coverage of the game from BBC Newcastle. 

They had an interview with someone, a player, and a local geordie lad by the sounds of his voice. As they went through the interview and his accomplishments I still had no idea who it was. I'm trying to think which NE player it could be........it was frikkin Shola. I had no idea that his accent was so Geordie......but funny as ever to hear him speak.

Dietmar Hamann might just unintentionally be the funniest person on Twitter.

He's really into his cricket (does anyone else from Germany even acknowledge its existence?!), once went on a bit of a rant about missing Question Time and how he's moaning that Burlusconi getting locked up doesn't warrant the "breaking" ticker on Sky News.

Fair play to him for having an interest in current affairs, but I just can't quite picture it without finding it a bit hilarious.

Dietmar Hamann might just unintentionally be the funniest person on Twitter.

He's really into his cricket (does anyone else from Germany even acknowledge its existence?!), once went on a bit of a rant about missing Question Time and how he's moaning that Burlusconi getting locked up doesn't warrant the "breaking" ticker on Sky News.

Fair play to him for having an interest in current affairs, but I just can't quite picture it without finding it a bit hilarious.

I once went to a Germany vs Italy cricket match.

Txiki :lol:

I pity them... not.

any particular reason? Can't say I'm overly familiar with the job he did at your place overall.

Also some journos doing some mental math are saying it could be sowing the seeds for a move for Pep in the future

Txiki :lol:

I pity them... not.

any particular reason? Can't say I'm overly familiar with the job he did at your place overall.

Also some journos doing some mental math are saying it could be sowing the seeds for a move for Pep in the future

He's suspected to have taken brown envelopes. Plus he's an awful dealer; I know money's no object there, but are you going to hire the man that negotiated the Zlatan purchase? Just look at our transfer history under him; it's ridiculously bad.

This being a bridge to take Guardiola makes no sense since they clashed often behind the scenes. I can see him going for some of our older players though, like a Xavi or Alves bids.