Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Evra in there!? Despite him being horrific this year :lol:

f***ing Fifa man, has their ever been a sporting body so out of touch than that rabble.

Evra has been bad for 3+ years now but honestly these things are always based on hype and names and playing for teams in the limelight.

They are more popularity contests than anything tbh.

Guest firetotheworks

Mates dad was robbed and beaten when we played Napoli this year. The Italians just came up and said "Stockholm?", and even though they said no, they gave him a couple of hits towards the head and took his bag. Know that at least one more fan was stabbed and a few others beaten as well. It really is about time UEFA takes a f***ing look at that country, it's not right that even as a normal fan you should be shitting yourself about going to an away game.

I watched England vs Italy in Palermo. I've definitely felt safer like. :lol:

http://www.fifa.com/ballondor/news/newsid=1940071/index.html?intcmp=fifacom_hp_module_media_statements

FIFA list Rio Ferdinand and Gareth Bale among the 20 best defenders in the World.

Also, David Luiz.

No Coloccini.

Jordi Alba (Spain, Barcelona); Gareth Bale (Wales, Tottenham Hotspur); Giorgio Chiellini (Italy, Juventus); Ashley Cole (England, Chelsea); Dani Alves (Brazil, Barcelona); David Luiz (Brazil, Chelsea); Patrice Evra (France, Manchester United); Rio Ferdinand (England, Manchester United); Mats Hummels (Germany, Borussia Dortmund); Branislav Ivanovic (Serbia, Chelsea); Vincent Kompany (Belgium, Manchester City); Philipp Lahm (Germany, Bayern Munich), Marcelo (Brazil, Real Madrid); Javier Mascherano (Argentina, Barcelona); Pepe (Portugal, Real Madrid); Gerard Piqué (Spain, Barcelona); Carles Puyol (Spain, Barcelona); Sergio Ramos (Spain, Real Madrid); John Terry (England, Chelsea); Thiago Silva (Brazil, Paris St-Germain).

Am I mistaken or is this a fifa thing and not a uefa thing?  Just wondering because all of the shortlisted players play in europe.

I'd be intrigued to know of any non-European based defenders are you may be advocating here?

Am I mistaken or is this a fifa thing and not a uefa thing?  Just wondering because all of the shortlisted players play in europe.

I'd be intrigued to know of any non-European based defenders are you may be advocating here?

No idea tbh, I just thought there would be at least one or two from outside of europe in the top twenty.

Pipe down, culture vulture.

:lol: That's exactly the sort of thing the poshos at work say. Should I worry, old bean?

'polic is one of them fancy dan London types don't you know.

Crikey. Better watch our p's and q's on his watch.