Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Was just listening to last weeks World Football Phone In before, sad to hear Brassell is leaving. Him and Vickery always the best combo, hopefully they can find an adequate replacement as some of the others they have on aren't up to it.

Seemed to be bizarre reasoning, wants to spend more time with his family? His kids must stay up late.

Was just listening to last weeks World Football Phone In before, sad to hear Brassell is leaving. Him and Vickery always the best combo, hopefully they can find an adequate replacement as some of the others they have on aren't up to it.

Seemed to be bizarre reasoning, wants to spend more time with his family? His kids must stay up late.

He posted this on the Facebook page:

Hello. Just a quick note to say thank you for all your kind words on my departure. All I can say is that the last seven (!) years have been a real pleasure and I've enjoyed interacting with you all on air. I hope you understand why I've packed it in; it's just all become a bit much, with the other commitments I have, to stay up for 21-hour days. I owe my son more than being half-awake on Saturdays and I owe you lot no less than the best I can do when I'm on the show, which I felt I wouldn't be able to give for much longer. I'm really looking forward to the last show on the 30th and I'm sure the show will go from strength to strength from here. Cheers, Andy