Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest Roger Kint

Whats the latest regarding Portsmouth, are they going out of business?, are they getting points deductions?, or are they coming out of it all?

taxmen appealing the decision over admin (the 20p in the pound thing) so stuck in admin for the moment

Dont blame them, they would miss out on about £19m or something wont they?

Guest firetotheworks

Talkshite speaking the usual garbage. Try and watch this without being physically pissed off.

:mackems:

What a fucking idiot. The funniest thing was when at the end he says 'I don't pretend to know about a player, look them up on Wikipedia and then ring up about it.'

For the record, these 'unknown' players that he didn't know about were Yaya Toure and David Silva. Startling, absolutely startling that someone who doesn't know either of those players can be a host of a football show. That City fan had it absolutely spot on.

Me and my mate were discussing players that played for Newcastle and Arsenal.....but we only came up with Malcolm MacDonald. Are there any more?

Lets stick with the modern era......

Can't think of anyone to be honest

Me and my mate were discussing players that played for Newcastle and Arsenal.....but we only came up with Malcolm MacDonald. Are there any more?

Lets stick with the modern era......

Can't think of anyone to be honest

Strange isnt it? I spent far too long trying to find more haha

Why the fuck are these guys speaking about football when they don't even know these players?

Wikipedia? Are we kidding?

Yaya Toure and David Silva are two players that were in the best section of La Liga players :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I know it's cheating, but I looked on Wikipedia. George Eastham is another who played for Newcastle and Arsenal.

Why the f*** are these guys speaking about football when they don't even know these players?

Wikipedia? Are we kidding?

Yaya Toure and David Silva are two players that were in the best section of La Liga players :lol:

FFS they both played in the last WC, and one of them started a CL final against an English club one year ago :lol:

Probably been mentioned in another thread (or even this thread), but this whole Capello Index just shows how hillariously inept England and the FA are at the moment

think i read over the weekend the english players were outraged at their ratings, what the hell do they have to be upset about they were garbage in 3/4 games and slightly better than garbage in the other one