Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Sky Sports Football ‏@SkyFootball

FIFA president Sepp Blatter says footballers should not walk off the pitch if they are subjected to racist abuse

No doubt it will be the players who walked off who will be punished and not the fans making the racist abuse.

FIFA president Sepp Blatter says footballers should not walk off the pitch if they are subjected to racist abuse

Maybe they wouldn't have to if you fuckers actually did something about it you wanker.

Exactly, it's like someone being beaten the shit out of, walking up to a copper

Victim: Officer, a group of lads have just beaten me up.

Police Office: You shouldn't have to take that!

Victim: .......

Police Officer: Oh, you want me to do something about it?

Watched The Big Match Revisited this morning on ITV4, Manu 3 WBA 5 from Dec 1978 - great game and what a team WBA had! Was surprised how shocked I was when Laurie Cunningham was booed for, as the commentator said, being black. Brought back many bad memories of how really bad it was and showed how far we have come - pity FIFA have done FA in the 34 years since.

Apparently he also said that if anyone does it again they will get a 14 match ban.

Apparently he also said that if anyone does it again they will get a 14 match ban.

They should all do it anyway. When they get banned more uproar will be caused which should hopefully at least contribute to the end of Blatter.

I honestly don't think Blatter realises what he's saying half the time, he lost touch with reality a long time ago and has no clue what to say and what not to say.

That said what is a man like this doing at the top of the game? can we have someone is at least in touch with reality please?

Thanks.

Guest bimpy474

Being skint i supposed i was destined to end up with a woman who looks like crusher from Porridge.

Wish i could win the lottery.

@DannyRyan95 @CHAOSCREW_NCFC @SimmoLUFC_ It's an 1p5wich wind up account http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/251178/1972917/

Appears to be a fake made by an Ipswich fan. When I read that tweet I thought they meant it was made by Norwich fans taking the piss out of an Ipswich group of charvas who did it, such is my faith in this town. Quite disappointed tbh. :lol: