Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

He was just about to get the sack as well and was punching the air that someone was daft enough to take him on. Not as much as Blackburn, presumably, who we saved a fortune in compensation because we couldn't wait a few days.

Such an embarrassing time. Is the fuckwit still a Champions League pundit?

Only 3 of the 12 players on Portsmouth's official calender are at the club now. :lol:

The last time I had a NUFC one, I thought ours was bad for players no longer at the club as you got to September time. But I guess that's normal.

He was just about to get the sack as well and was punching the air that someone was daft enough to take him on. Not as much as Blackburn, presumably, who we saved a fortune in compensation because we couldn't wait a few days.

Such an embarrassing time. Is the fuckwit still a Champions League pundit?

:anguish: all talk of that era should be banned until we've won something again when we can look back on it and laugh.

I just saw Blackpool's manager for the first time, I'm honestly starting to believe the Blackburn owner's idea of a football manager is that he HAS to be bald and white :lol:

I hear first choice candidate Harry Hill was unavailable for interview.

Watching The Footballers' Football Show on SS1, about this week's cup matches at first. Took them 2 minutes to mention Ronnie fucking Radford. They're never going to get over it, are they? :(

Also disappointed they trotted out that if Bradford make it through to the final they'll be the first from the fourth division ever to do it. If anyone says that to you, Rochdale did in 1962, fact fans. :pow:

It wasn't at Wembley then, like, so watch out for that trap.

:coat:

Former giants Deportivo La Coruna are the latest Spanish club to file for bankruptcy protection.

The Galicians, who are struggling in 19th place in La Liga, are 99m euros in debt and have sought protection from their creditors.

President Augusto Lendoiro said: "This makes me sad and ashamed, but there was no other option. 85% and 90% of the debt is with the government and banks.

"This is a different stage, but I see myself with the strength to continue," Lendoiro added. "The club is viable. I would give high marks to my management of these 25 years at Deportivo. I expect to stay here day to day."

The club have entered 'Ley Concursal protection' - a decision which all bar nine current top flight sides (Barcelona, Real Madrid, Athletic Bilbao, Osasuna, Atletico Madrid, Valencia, Getafe, Sevillaand Espanyol) have taken at some stage.