Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Davros and Chavy Lennon are defending Hazard and blaming the kid for everything.

It shows more about them then him to be honest, Redknapp's comments are disgusting to come from a football manager.

They're spot on IMO

Lennon and others have a point with him wasting time but Redknapp's comments were uncalled for.

Davros and Chavy Lennon are defending Hazard and blaming the kid for everything.

It shows more about them then him to be honest, Redknapp's comments are disgusting to come from a football manager.

They're spot on IMO

Lennon and other have a point with him wasting but Redknapp's comments were uncalled for.

Oh yeah, but that goes without saying. He's just a complete bellend.

They're spot on IMO

Lennon and others have a point with him wasting time but Redknapp's comments were uncalled for.

What was wrong with what Redknapp said like? I saw him on SSN earlier today and thought he was talking sense for once.

This transfer window has been fucking crazy.

Its so much fun following this brilliant football club.

If this transfer window was a football game, its would be a 4-3 (poised at 3-3 right now) with us hopefully winning this time.

4-3 and the crowd go wild!!!!  :lol:

I wonder if our viewing figures in france will be through the roof, maybe get some french sponsors? We will after all have Cabaye, Ben Arfa, Sissokho, Mbiwa and Debuchy playing for France

already one of the biggest before this week iirc and while we'll never dislodge Man U or probably Arsenal in their viewing figures I dare say we could end up 3rd

I wonder if our viewing figures in france will be through the roof, maybe get some french sponsors? We will after all have Cabaye, Ben Arfa, Sissokho, Mbiwa and Debuchy playing for France

Le Wongeur.  :snod:

www.sportsdirect.fr signage all over SJP. Gogogo.

The electonic ad boards already show that. :lol:

Guest VanBarduck

I just want say that i love this board so much i can't find enough words to describe it .

People in here , are just so passionate , so funny , crazy at times , and when i discovered that website a year ago , i could'nt predict how much joy i would get comin here , reading those threads, posting now and then . You guys are just fantastic and I had to share my feeling after those five incredible days.

I loved newcastle for some time now , but i always wonder what makes that club so special , he took about a year to realised..

Sometimes people are nicely bashing me  ;D , maybe cause of my deluded post sometimes , or my horrible english but it doesn't matter , i feel like i'm in a brotherhood and i hope to see myself as an "old-timer" in five years or so..

Love you guys so much , Vive Newcastle et Vive la France !

I just want say that i love this board so much i can't find enough words to describe it .

People in here , are just so passionate , so funny , crazy at times , and when i discovered that website a year ago , i could'nt predict how much joy i would get comin here , reading those threads, posting now and then . You guys are just fantastic and I had to share my feeling after those five incredible days.

I loved newcastle for some time now , but i always wonder what makes that club so special , he took about a year to realised..

Sometimes people are nicely bashing me  ;D , maybe cause of my deluded post sometimes , or my horrible english but it doesn't matter , i feel like i'm in a brotherhood and i hope to see myself as an "old-timer" in five years or so..

Bless  :smitten:

Felt the same when I first got drawn in, you won't be able to get out of this place now :thup:

All part of the fun mate  ;)

:blush:

Just wait til we lose to Villa :thup: