Newcastle United Supporters Trust (NUST)

Alby

Newcastle United Supporters Trust (NUST)   

186 members have voted

1. 1. Have you / do you intend to pledge to the 1892 Pledge scheme orchestrated by the NUST?

• Yes
    • No

31 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

What was the flyer again? "Divided by hatred. United by Cancer." wasn't it?

You'd get a better a return on your investment from him by giving him 20p for the public toilet imo.

"Cancer has no colours" iirc.

On 13/03/2023 at 14:02, Stifler said:

Not surprising comments considering he’s on with your mate Wraith.

The guy is a weapon man. He’s pictured on TV all the time because between him and Keith the beef they are the ones taking their tops off in the freezing rain.

He tries to profit on NUFC fans himself, heck he’s the one trying to sell riverboats for the Brentford match.

He’s another one in the line of TF friends.

Hes abit of a twitter gobshite

But he never takes his top off don't think he tries to profiteer and he hates true faith

34 minutes ago, jack j said:

Hes abit of a twitter gobshite

But he never takes his top off don't think he tries to profiteer and he hates true faith

He’s literally talking to that Martin lad from TF on Twitter about his supporters group.

On 13/03/2023 at 14:02, Stifler said:

Not surprising comments considering he’s on with your mate Wraith.

The guy is a weapon man. He’s pictured on TV all the time because between him and Keith the beef they are the ones taking their tops off in the freezing rain.

He tries to profit on NUFC fans himself, heck he’s the one trying to sell riverboats for the Brentford match.

He’s another one in the line of TF friends.

He’s donated thousands to Wor Flags and folk love the river boat cruises you fucking gimp ?

There’s no bigger weapon than you on here you absolute drip.

If you want to make unsubstantiated allegations I suggest you back them with facts.

Edited by Whitley mag

1 minute ago, Whitley mag said:

He’s donated thousands to Wor Flags and folk love the river boat cruises you fucking gimp ?

There’s no bigger weapon than you on here you absolute drip.

And.

I’m not saying that he’s a real fan, what I’m saying is that he’s suckered in to how he thinks the NUST are the worst of the worst, and has gone out to make his own supporters trust not knowing that you can’t just create one. All of a sudden you’ll see that he needs money, and sooner or later he’ll need to ask members for donations.

What his objective in creating the trust? What issues are there that are happening with the club that he feels are not being addressed by the club or NUST?

What does he want to change, because right now all he’s said is he wants to provide the fans a voice, but a voice for what?

People are quick to have a go at NUST and think they can do better and become the voice of the fans, heck you even did it/are still doing that under your NUFC supporters consortium Twitter account. But when it comes to doing anything they fall down and just have a go at others for nothing.

This year alone the NUST has highlighted the need to buy the Strawberry land to the club and got them buy it, and forced an investigation into a situation where fans were at risk of being crushed which has lead to 15 recommendations for Sheffield Wednesday including a reduction in away capacity.

You meanwhile have re-tweeted articles saying ‘Corruption’ or baited mackems and other fans in other tweets.

This bloke has done what? Tweeted that the NUST are a joke and said that he could do better and he can be the voice of the fans. Aye right some guy who’s nickname is ‘Chinky’ and often says to fans he disagrees that they aren’t real fans because he does not personally recognise them at away matches can be the voice of fans.

If he really wanted to change things then fucking say you’re going to stand in the elections at NUST. Say what you want to change instead of just saying I’ll change things. Don’t just one weekend say your going to create a new supporters group then kick that off a couple of days later.

2 minutes ago, Stifler said:

And.

I’m not saying that he’s a real fan, what I’m saying is that he’s suckered in to how he thinks the NUST are the worst of the worst, and has gone out to make his own supporters trust not knowing that you can’t just create one. All of a sudden you’ll see that he needs money, and sooner or later he’ll need to ask members for donations.

What his objective in creating the trust? What issues are there that are happening with the club that he feels are not being addressed by the club or NUST?

What does he want to change, because right now all he’s said is he wants to provide the fans a voice, but a voice for what?

People are quick to have a go at NUST and think they can do better and become the voice of the fans, heck you even did it/are still doing that under your NUFC supporters consortium Twitter account. But when it comes to doing anything they fall down and just have a go at others for nothing.

This year alone the NUST has highlighted the need to buy the Strawberry land to the club and got them buy it, and forced an investigation into a situation where fans were at risk of being crushed which has lead to 15 recommendations for Sheffield Wednesday including a reduction in away capacity.

You meanwhile have re-tweeted articles saying ‘Corruption’ or baited mackems and other fans in other tweets.

This bloke has done what? Tweeted that the NUST are a joke and said that he could do better and he can be the voice of the fans. Aye right some guy who’s nickname is ‘Chinky’ and often says to fans he disagrees that they aren’t real fans because he does not personally recognise them at away matches can be the voice of fans.

If he really wanted to change things then fucking say you’re going to stand in the elections at NUST. Say what you want to change instead of just saying I’ll change things. Don’t just one weekend say your going to create a new supporters group then kick that off a couple of days later.

Nice deflection where’s he fleeced fans and been on TV with his top off ?

You talk complete shite and are an absolute Walter pal.

4 minutes ago, Rich said:

Had there, do people genuinely think WM is Keith? :lol:

He is like, he absolutely is.

When he 1st joined on here his posts were just his tweets. He has strongly defended him and Wraith at every point.

Keith’s business and home is even listed as Whitley Bay.

I absolute bet if you got his IP address from on here and his IP address from his Twitter account, they would match.

Edited by Stifler

1 minute ago, Stifler said:

When he 1st joined on here his posts were just his tweets. He has strongly defended him and Wraith at every point.

Fucking hell keep this up you absolute lunatic.

You sound like a 10 year old.

Edited by Whitley mag

8 minutes ago, Stifler said:

I absolute bet if you got his IP address from on here and his IP address from his Twitter account, they would match.

Thought Keith lived in Durham? Got a very nice house iirc.

I'm not so sure, Stif, and there's definitely no need for abuse over this either WM. Way too far, man. You must know Stifler means no real harm and he's probably right to be a bit skeptical over this. I love a bit of NUST drama, though, so I'm all for it.

3 hours ago, LeeB said:

Was out with a mackem pal last night and he's well known to their lot as a comedy Newcastle fan.

So the equivalent of the Mad Mistake or the lad who had a shit in his seat being in charge of the Sunderland supporters club.

I actually like him [emoji38]

2 minutes ago, Rich said:

I'm not so sure, Stif, and there's definitely no need for abuse over this either WM. Way too far, man. You must know Stifler means no real harm and he's probably right to be a bit skeptical over this. I love a bit of NUST drama, though, so I'm all for it.

Aye, my finger my not be pointed straight on, but it’s in the right direction.

This reminds me of the protest groups that popped up. Everyone thought that just because The Magpie group or whoever else never went with their idea, that they could do it better. If donations for campaigns were asked for them people would kick off. Some went off and created their own protest group without doing anything but making a few tweets. Some got as far asking for donations themselves.

Like it or not but he’s been interacting with Wraith, and that guy does not sit right with a lot of the fan base. A lot of people think he’s in it for attention and money. The fact that everything he does is monetised, from endless adverts on his YouTube streams, to his NUFC MATTERS clobber, people have reason to believe it. On top of that he has been quite controversial in the past, and most recently because of how he has interested with and abused the girls online who he used to have on his channels.

As soon as you get involved with him then alarm bells ring, and if Wraith has helped him set up this supporters group, then it’s going to lead to grifting.

7 minutes ago, Rich said:

Every reason the daft lad is making unsubstantiated claims about someone he clearly has no idea about.

Very easy on an anonymous message board and all a bit cowardly some would suggest.