Steve Harper rejoins NUFC as Academy coach

Weznufc

Rob Lee from 94-97 was fantastic, and the best midfielder I've seen for us based on peak. Speed was brilliant for us for nearly 6 years, which may tip the balance in his favour.

It may do but you've omitted 92 -94 when Bobby was still outstanding.

Just been to collect my duplicate tickets since they never showed up in the post. It's still selling well, the queue was building up when I left. A few people were complaining that only level 7 was left, but what do you expect leaving it this late?!

Rob Lee was class from pretty much his debut all of the way up to summer 97 tbf.

Comfortably the best midfielder I have seen play for us.

You're right, Rob Lee was good from his first game and only really went off the boil during his last season before he left when his passing wasn't as good.

The word 'legend' gets thrown about too often but looking forward to seeing some proper NUFC legends.  Some I never got to see during their playing careers with us.  Also looking forward to educating the son who still thinks the sun shines out of Cabaye's backside.  Let him see true heroes that bled black and white.

Kind of afterthought but also looking to see the Milan team (bar that odious little wank from down the sewer), some ok ( ;)) players there too.

So glad he didnt' choose the 'usual' opposition of one of the old firm.  Shitstains the lot of them!

Guest Haris Vuckic

Just been to collect my duplicate tickets since they never showed up in the post. It's still selling well, the queue was building up when I left. A few people were complaining that only level 7 was left, but what do you expect leaving it this late?!

I got mine on the first day they came out. It's AC Milan legends ffs the way some people have gone on you'd think it's Yeovil or someone. :lol:

I'd bet money one of the old firm clubs would have sold tickets quicker.

How can people complain thats all thats left?  :lol:  If thats all thats left, then thats all thats left. People are idiots.

Guest neesy111

How can people complain thats all thats left?  :lol:  If thats all thats left, then thats all thats left. People are idiots.

:thup:

Still haven't received my tickets :(

I ordered two on 5th August and as of yesterdays post I still hadn't received them.  Took a walk up the ground just before lunch and they were happy to issue reprints without too much fuss.  They just asked for my membership number and surname.