Nott'm Forest 1 - 0 Newcastle Utd - 17/10/09 - Post-Match Reaction From Page 16

Dave

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Don't understand the grief towards Jonas, at least he was making positive movements and passes. Everyone else was lethargically shit other than Taylor.

God I fucking hate this club at times.

I said to leave houghton in charge unless we start slumping badly.

Well we fucking are so time to get a manager in! If you're staying Ashley then get it sorted or fuck off you inept twat.

Fair play to Forest, deserved to win imo.

No, they were there for the taking by any half decent Championship team

That was the problem. We AREN'T even half good enough.

Thank you Chris Hughton for your fucking short sighted approach to the game,the fucking writing has been on the wall for long enough and you just keep on keeping on.. :tickedoff:

I feared the worst when I saw him on SSN this morning. Seemed very Alladrdyce-eque in his mentality. All about "we need to start by making sure we get something from the match". Sounded like he was planning for a draw instead of going there in a positive mood for a win

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Fair play to Forest, deserved to win imo.

Must have been watching a different game then.

He's french, I think they call it 'philosophy'

Welcome to the life and times of a Newcastle fan ...no sign of anyone who even remotely looks like they have a spark of creativity...fucking clueless.

We need a few nippy creative players instead of the fucking long ball playing "ball winning" donkeys we have.amen

ROBBED BLIND OF A POINT!

Its been said time and time again but the level of refereeing in this league is an utter fucking disgrace.

Lets face it Skirgey boy we just ain't even good enough for this league at present.

We need change and fast.

ROBBED BLIND OF A POINT!

Its been said time and time again but the level of refereeing in this league is an utter f***ing disgrace.

Seriously, Nolan was distinctively ahead of the last defender, it was tight but he was clearly ahead.

One third of his body ahead is offside? :lol:

We've been found out big-style now. Most of the teams we've played so far have looked scared of us, but in the last few games they've played without fear and we've seriously struggled, don't think there's going to be many easy points for us from here on in. We need to up our game if we're going to get anything out of this season, I'm not too sure we can though. :(

ROBBED BLIND OF A POINT!

Its been said time and time again but the level of refereeing in this league is an utter f***ing disgrace.

Lets face it Skirgey boy we just ain't even good enough for this league at present.

We need change and fast.

Knee and jerk somewhere in that.

ROBBED BLIND OF A POINT!

Seriously, Nolan was distinctively ahead of the last defender, it was tight but he was clearly ahead.

Ahead when he met the ball, level when the ball was played.

Carroll & Harewood are to lazy and by the looks of it very unfit, again Hughton left ot way to late to bring on Nile and also we missed Taylor

I cant even see us beating Scunthorpe. We're so useless going forward i'm not even sure I was us to get promoted.

Said earlier on. I've watched both teams today, and Newcastle have no chance on Tuesday.

Scunthorpe's midfield > Newcastle's midfield

ROBBED BLIND OF A POINT!

We need change and fast.

I agree, being first in the league is a fucking disgrace