Newcastle vs. Doncaster - Pre-match Thread - 24/10/09 - K/O @ 15:00

ChrisMcQuillan

Following this:

Going to this. Only my third away game, never seen a victory yet.

Then why bloody go?!?!? BAD OMEN  :rant: :angry:

Because it was only the Blackburn defeat last season and the Dundee draw in the Summer - it's not a pattern until we lose on Tuesday :pow:

I should realise now that there is a pattern emerging. On home form, I've never witnessed a defeat at SJP.... why am I not going?!?

Keep the ball on the deck, ensure Harper gets the ball to Coloccini as soon as possible for him to distribute it. The defence should push up to the halfway line in an effort to keep all the play in Doncaster's half. Time for Ranger or Lovenkrands to start alongside Harewood and be allowed to concentrate on getting in behind the defence.

Not rocket science, if we do it all we'll beat them comfortably, if we dont we'll get draw at absolute best.

Ranger must play tomorrow, He breaks the mould of has beens and plodders that have slowed this team down for 2 years in that he is an athlete with speed and a prodigous leap. No-one else to match these attributes at the club. Now that really isnt rocket science to see that.

Guest toonlass

I know this is probably obvious, and I suppose the Ipswich game was one of these, but wouldn't it be lovely to have a game where we absolutely trounced the opposition, especially at home. Apart from Ipswich we haven't had a game like that this season, and it would be lush to just have a game where we, as supporters, could have a really good time. No confidence that it will happen tomorrow like, but it would be grand if we did.

I know this is probably obvious, and I suppose the Ipswich game was one of these, but wouldn't it be lovely to have a game where we absolutely trounced the opposition, especially at home. Apart from Ipswich we haven't had a game like that this season, and it would be lush to just have a game where we, as supporters, could have a really good time. No confidence that it will happen tomorrow like, but it would be grand if we did.

Just said that.  :snod: Someone needs an absolute kicking.

Ranger must play tomorrow, He breaks the mould of has beens and plodders that have slowed this team down for 2 years in that he is an athlete with speed and a prodigous leap. No-one else to match these attributes at the club. Now that really isnt rocket science to see that.

i really thing ranger will not be mentally up for this one. He has a bit of strife in his life at the moment.

Guest toonlass

i really thing ranger will not be mentally up for this one. He has a bit of strife in his life at the moment.

Aye? Like what?

Aye? Like what?

cant really say fella unfortunately.

Guest toonlass

Aye? Like what?

cant really say fella unfortunately.

What a tease

Is Colo definitely back for this? Think if he is, Butt definitely won't play.

RB - Simpson

LB - Enrique

CB - Coloccini

CB - Khizanishvili

RM - Taylor

LM - Jonas

CM - Guthrie

CM - Nolan

If not, I can see same back four as recently with a 50-50 chance of Butt or Geremi.

Guest toonlass

RB - Simpson

LB - Enrique

CB - Coloccini

CB - Khizanishvili

RM - Taylor

LM - Jonas

CM - Guthrie

CM - Nolan

If not, I can see same back four as recently with a 50-50 chance of Butt or Geremi.

No goalkeeper, no strikers? I would go for a home loss if we play that team then  :lol:

RB - Simpson

LB - Enrique

CB - Coloccini

CB - Khizanishvili

RM - Taylor

LM - Jonas

CM - Guthrie

CM - Nolan

No goalkeeper, no strikers? I would go for a home loss if we play that team then  :lol:

Nolan is so good he is doing GK, ST, ST and CM