Things you think are great but are supposed to think are sh*t - Football edition

Cajun

When the plucky underdog gets absolutely arseholed.

Well,  you (like the commentator) want the underdog until the "big" club scores their third. Then you want as many as possible !

• 2 weeks later...

Ashley Cole.

He's a prick. And if his missus wasn't fit, she'd be in the same category. She's clueless.

He's stupid for straying from said missus.

I love how everyone KNOWS he is a prick/knows him personally.

Got nice legs, has he?

That's another thing, everyone says how ugly he is. I would, even if he wasn't rich/footballer.

Does anyone ever mention his footballing ability? All i've ever heard about him is prick/Cheryl Cole's husband. Never the fact he's one of the best defenders in ze worlddddddd.

I am looking for clips video or sound of you're shit and you know you are and you don't know what you're doing. I cannot find any anywhere I search except some crap Razor ruddock for a presentation I am doing abotu raising levels of students performance.

Any help would be appreciated.

Chelsea.

I think they're brilliant. People look at me funny when I say this, but they're my favorite team to watch in terms of the football they play.

O0 Started liking them when Mourinho was there and it never really went away. They play pretty attractive stuff. I'd much rather they win things than Man United or Liverpool.

I don't dislike Chelsea, I actually sort of dug them in the pre-Abramovich times (Zola is one of my favorite players), and we have a story of fierce ties with them in the Champion's League, and always look forward to meeting them again. Plus some of their players (Drogba, Lampard, Essien, Joe Cole...) are just too brilliant. I have got over the whole them buying the league, I guess that's the way things work nowadays.