Sports Direct

Guest neesy111
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Utterly speechless. Been following the club for over 20 years and this sets a new low.

It doesn't just look like a stupid email address; first thing that came to mind was spam.

Guest SupermacTheLegend

The sportsdirect.com@St James' Park Stadium in association with Sting, Cheryl Cole and the Meadow Well Estate.

I thought it usually took until the age of 40 to get totally disillusioned with football, but it's in real danger of happening to me now... at the tender age of 27.

If clubs start renaming their stadiums after products, diving continues to ruin the game, managers continue abusing referees... sometimes just wonder what's the point.

I thought it usually took until the age of 40 to get totally disillusioned with football, but it's in real danger of happening to me now... at the tender age of 27.

If clubs start renaming their stadiums after products, diving continues to ruin the game, managers continue abusing referees... sometimes just wonder what's the point.

Old bastard.

Does anyone else not give a toss about this, it will net money for the club and we will be getting a giant screen which would be great. Noone will call it the new name anyway. Or am i being brainwashed by lambiarse?

Does anyone else not give a toss about this, it will net money for the club and we will be getting a giant screen which would be great. Noone will call it the new name anyway. Or am i being brainwashed by lambiarse?

could you please explain how a giant screen will be great?  I'm not having a go, just personally I see little to no benefit.

Derek Llambias?

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

?

It doesn't matter if it nets some money for the club. They're a bunch of liars and we won't get any of it invested into transfers more than likely.

could you please explain how a giant screen will be great?  I'm not having a go, just personally I see little to no benefit.

I assumed he was being sarcastic about the screen.