Sports Direct

Guest neesy111
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

is that it ? 3 quite small sports direct signs on the gallowgate end and 3 on the milburn.

Disgraceful innit. :lol:

Hopefully we'll get some money from it at least.

why would we get any money for sports direct signs? looks like free advertising space for them.

Presumably the one on the Gallowgate is going to be changed periodically. Text looks like it says 'pictoral images... changes to be agreed' or something.

Would the planning approval be subject to the image, or is it possible that the permission is just being sought for the advetising space so that it is in place for any prospective sponsors we might be chasing?

is that it ? 3 quite small sports direct signs on the gallowgate end and 3 on the milburn.

why would we get any money for sports direct signs? looks like free advertising space for them.

Why wouldn't we, we are seperate companies. Besides I think the plan is for other companies to pick up the naming rights, the images on the plans may well be just just placeholders.

Guest malandro

Why wouldn't we, we are seperate companies. Besides I think the plan is for other companies to pick up the naming rights, the images on the plans may well be just just placeholders.

How much did SD pay for the advertising inside the ground?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi
CONSTRAINTS IDENTIFIED:

C003  - Conservation Area Adjacent

H008  - 300' - All Development - Airport Zone

S001  - Smoke Control Order

Reet, any chain smoking hippy pilots that want to go out and prove those signs will be a hazard?

Guest BooBoo

If this really a big deal?

Would you like it if i came round your house and smeared it in shit?

Its not to my tastes but in the spectrum of Ashley inults/ fuck ups this one is fairly mild. "The Famous" Anfield Kop has a McDonalds logo on it's outside, The Emirates is plastered with the same name etc.

If this really a big deal?

I don't like it. Not going to fucking apologise for that fact.

I hate advertising full stop and can't stand the sportsdirect.com logo, but if that is all the stadium name change extends to it's a bit of a relief tbf. Would rather it didn't obviously, but hope we are able to get a decent sponsor and some decent cash for it if it happens.