Players you've got scouted for the future

Astroblack

Juan Fernando Quintero - Pescara

Midfielder/playmaker type. Tim Vickery proving his expert SA football knowledge with this one. Mentioned him around a year ago, went to Pescara in the summer without much fanfare and now has a lot of hype around him based on some performances in Serie A. Linked to Man U, Juve, Inter etc.

Also apparently been excellent at the SA youth championships last couple of weeks, although I haven't watched any of that. Colombia could be an interesting team come the next WC, certainly a sleeping giant in terms of potential.

Quintero looks excellent.

Jozy

Stuart Holden (good every time I see him)

Michael Bradley (somehow still only 22)

:spit:

Two excellent internationals and a great player made of glass. No problem with that post.

One of the better posts. :thup:

Luis Gil

DeAndre Yedlin

Aron Johannsson

Jozy

Stuart Holden (good every time I see him)

Michael Bradley (somehow still only 22)

:spit:

Two excellent internationals and a great player made of glass. No problem with that post.

One of the better posts. :thup:

Luis Gil

DeAndre Yedlin

Aron Johannsson

Good shout :thup:

Guest palnese

Zymer Bytyqi

Norwegian winger born in 1996, in Belgium. So, erm, I guess he's Norwegian.  Made his debut at the age of 15 and became the youngest ever player to play in the Norwegian top flight. He then fucked off to Red Bull Salzburg, but is now back in Norway.

Moussa Sissoko.

:kinnear:

Big b****** of a French central midfielder who plays for Toulouse, 20 years old and just recently got his first two caps for France.

Have to admit he's one of those players who I got on FM a few times and turned into an absolute beast and have since kept my eye on where possible. Does actually look like he could be a tremendous player and is surely in line for a move to a "big club" in the near future.

:notbad:

Guest chicken little

Zymer Bytyqi

Norwegian winger born in 1996, in Belgium. So, erm, I guess he's Norwegian.  Made his debut at the age of 15 and became the youngest ever player to play in the Norwegian top flight. He then f***ed off to Red Bull Salzburg, but is now back in Norway.

And according to Wiki/some Norwegian news article was on trial with us at some point?

Got a mint name, like.

Guest palnese

Zymer Bytyqi

Norwegian winger born in 1996, in Belgium. So, erm, I guess he's Norwegian.  Made his debut at the age of 15 and became the youngest ever player to play in the Norwegian top flight. He then f***ed off to Red Bull Salzburg, but is now back in Norway.

And according to Wiki/some Norwegian news article was on trial with us at some point?

Got a mint name, like.

Dunno, but it wouldn't surprise me.