Players you've got scouted for the future

Astroblack

• 10 months later...

Moussa Sissoko.

:kinnear:

Big b****** of a French central midfielder who plays for Toulouse, 20 years old and just recently got his first two caps for France.

Have to admit he's one of those players who I got on FM a few times and turned into an absolute beast and have since kept my eye on where possible. Does actually look like he could be a tremendous player and is surely in line for a move to a "big club" in the near future.

Interesting.

Dinamo also have Andrej Kramaric, who is potentially very good.

:lol: Randomly stumbled on a match that was streaming on Veetle. This guy ran the fucking show.

Scored 5 times in a 6-0 at the weekend. His goalscoring rate is insane :lol:

Dinamo also have Andrej Kramaric, who is potentially very good.

:lol: Randomly stumbled on a match that was streaming on Veetle. This guy ran the fucking show.

Scored 5 times in a 6-0 at the weekend. His goalscoring rate is insane :lol:

:lol: That's the game. Seriously. Watch the third and fourth goal. The fucking cross and finish on the fourth was :megusta:

Wish we wanted to win shit.

Yea, who do you see with a whole lot of potential?

For me its three of the West Ham players, Collison, Noble and Hines. I can see Noble leaving to a bigger team in a few years.

Everton have Dan Gosling and I can see him excelling to the next level, too.

Obviously Machida from Man U.

So who do you guys think will be the next Gerrards and Lampards? Any league, btw.

Top scouting that, obviously.

Moussa Sissoko.

:kinnear:

Big bastard of a French central midfielder who plays for Toulouse, 20 years old and just recently got his first two caps for France.

Have to admit he's one of those players who I got on FM a few times and turned into an absolute beast and have since kept my eye on where possible. Does actually look like he could be a tremendous player and is surely in line for a move to a "big club" in the near future.

Finally got his move to a top club :thup:

For me its three of the West Ham players, Collison, Noble and Hines. I can see Noble leaving to a bigger team in a few years.

So who do you guys think will be the next Gerrards and Lampards? Any league, btw.

Maaaaaaan that's shocking!  :lol:

Jozy

Stuart Holden (good every time I see him)

Michael Bradley (somehow still only 22)

Have to admit, you were right all along.

:lol: I don't give a shit what anyone says. Jozy is a damn good player. Sunderland is a hiccup.

Guest firetotheworks

Maaaaaaan that's shocking!  :lol:

Is it?

Pity Granero is at Real now, although I think he has no future there. He was available on the cheap and has shown flashes of great talent as playmaker at Getafe.

The LB Barça wanted to sign from Deportivo is pretty canny, Filipe Luis. But if we failed to meet his valuation don't think you could (or should), and you have José Enrique anyway.

Not really a promising player, but I don't see Milito getting his career back on track with Barcelona. On his day he was one of La Liga's best CBs, if you want to take a risk on his fitness, he should be available on the cheap.

Javi Martínez, Athletic's CM. Very strong and powerful, in the tradition of the Basque school, but also comfortable on the ball. He was linked to Liverpool this summer, so not sure he would be cheap.

If for some reason you need another GK, David De Gea (Atlético) has a bright future, even if he's still raw. Atlético has financial problems so they are pretty pillageable.

From the same team, you could probably steal Jurado. Pacey winger with great dribbling and a decent end product for a change. He can't really make the Atlético squad with Maxi in front of him, but had a great season loaned out to Mallorca.

Parejo is another casualty of Real Madrid's boneheaded youth setup. Has oozles of talent and has just been sold to Getafe for peanuts. He is usually played as AMC but I think he's a better central midfielder, has a great pass on him. He was also loaned out to QPR last year I think. My only reservation is that he seems a bit of a sissy, and the EPL is physically tougher than La Liga

Will see if I can think of more...

Not bad!

Some US kids who look promising

Rubio Rubin - 18, in the first team frequently for Utrecht. Probably the one I'm most confident about

Emerson Hyndman - 18, played a bit for Fulham earlier in the season, really good passer. Has the taylorj stamp of approval.

Junior Flores - at Dortmund, is good

Christian Pulisic - about to sign for Dortmund, probably better

Hadji Wright - stiriker about to sign for someone in Europe, pretty much has everything you physically need to make it

Cameron Carter-Vickers - big, 16-year old cb who captains Spurs u-18 team and has played as high as our U-23 team.

There's more that keep coming to mind, but these are the closes u-20 players imo.

Some US kids who look promising

Rubio Rubin - 18, in the first team frequently for Utrecht. Probably the one I'm most confident about

Emerson Hyndman - 18, played a bit for Fulham earlier in the season, really good passer. Has the taylorj stamp of approval.

Junior Flores - at Dortmund, is good

Christian Pulisic - about to sign for Dortmund, probably better

Hadji Wright - stiriker about to sign for someone in Europe, pretty much has everything you physically need to make it

Cameron Carter-Vickers - big, 16-year old cb who captains Spurs u-18 team and has played as high as our U-23 team.

There's more that keep coming to mind, but these are the closes u-20 players imo.

Pics?