Players you've got scouted for the future

Astroblack

:lol: Do we have to have performed some form scouting mission before we post in this thread? I saw this fast kid, possibly about 10 years old, playing with a couple of his mates at the park. Don't know his name unfortunately, think he was wearing a Chelsea top if this helps  :thup:

Always been a fan, but was great this weekend: Pablo Piatti.

Hey, VI, how do you think Antoine Griezmann will do at Real Sociadad? Few times I've seen him, he's looked very promising.

I'll admit I was was wrong in my first post. Thought Hines would be good after seeing him last season. Noble and Colison will stay where they are.

Always been a fan, but was great this weekend: Pablo Piatti.

Hey, VI, how do you think Antoine Griezmann will do at Real Sociadad? Few times I've seen him, he's looked very promising.

I'll admit I was was wrong in my first post. Thought Hines would be good after seeing him last season. Noble and Colison will stay where they are.

Yeah, he's very promising and already one of Real Sociedad's key players. Very fun player to watch too.

Ivo Pekalski at Malmö FF. Just been selected for Swedens january squad to play South Africa, just turned 20. Looks very tidy and is constantly praised by senior players who say he's the best they've ever seen at that age. Dominated the league over here towards the end of the season and Malmö won the title.

Otherwise there seems to be 2-3 very promising players at Dinamo in Croatia,Vrsaljko and Kovacic are both supposed to be impresseive. Haven't seen any of them.

Connor Wickham looked like he was a superstar in the making when we played Ipswich last year.

Ivo Pekalski at Malmö FF. Just been selected for Swedens january squad to play South Africa, just turned 20. Looks very tidy and is constantly praised by senior players who say he's the best they've ever seen at that age. Dominated the league over here towards the end of the season and Malmö won the title.

Otherwise there seems to be 2-3 very promising players at Dinamo in Croatia,Vrsaljko and Kovacic are both supposed to be impresseive. Haven't seen any of them.

Connor Wickham looked like he was a superstar in the making when we played Ipswich last year.

Ivo Pekalski is already a fantastic player, only 19 years old I think. I'd love to see him here.

Guest MrSundlofer

Ivo Pekalski is already a fantastic player, only 19 years old I think. I'd love to see him here.

Ivo Pekalski was also on trial at Newcastle United some years ago with Ole Söderberg and Simon Helg.

Erik Lamela from River Plate.....actually he's been pretty well known since Barca tried to sign him at a similar age to Messi. Is he FM tastic? I don't play that game anymore but I guess so. He's only just recently broken into River Plate's lineups and looked very good.

second this. Was my MOM in the superclassico.

Can add Roberto Pereyra and to a less extent Funes Mori to the list.

Next lazy/gifted number 10 to come out of South America will be Giovanni Moreno of Racing.

http://pub.tv2.no/multimedia/TV2/archive/00818/Markus_Henriksen_818626p.jpg

who is it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Markus_Henriksen

18 year old, already in the national team. Got the "Norwegian talent of the year" award just yesterday. Apparently a host of "big" European clubs after him already.

Watching him each Rosenborg game of the season I'd say he's looking destined to be the best Norwegian player of the current young generation, only time will tell though. Keeps scoring some absolute stunners from distance as well.